Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006
#1
Congratulations to Waffuru for being the prick that he is and winning this competition. Other contestants included Lucifer, Kilah, and Burter Jr. So, now ya'll know who to avoid at the bar.


P.S. Sticky!
Reply
#2
what about Monster Carrot?

EDIT: or Kirano?
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#3
Neither was even nominated, I don't believe.


Edit: Kirano was, once. MC, not at all.
Reply
#4
I could of sworn that I was eligible for this category.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
I could of sworn that I was eligible for this category.

You wern't even nominated. You aren't doing a good job pissing people off are you?
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
I could of sworn that I was eligible for this category.

No, you just suck which means nobody cares for your opinions. Therefore if you're being insensitive nobody is really bothered.


I am going to ignore that smartass comment. It is below me.


Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
You weren't even nominate. You aren't doing a good job pissing people off are you?



I guess not. But there is always the asshole award!
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
I could of sworn that I was eligible for this category.

No, you just suck which means nobody cares for your opinions. Therefore if you're being insensitive nobody is really bothered.


I am going to ignore that smartass comment. It is below me.

Your momma was below me last night.
Ooh brund.



Well, that shows how immature you are. You are below me, so there is no point arguing with someone with someone so immature because I cannot hold an intelligent debate with you.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#8
Wow, look, the rabbit can spell. How nice.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#9
And I am complimenting the fact that you could spell chromosome.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#10
To be honest, I almost misspelled it when typing. I almost put "chromosone".
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#11
It is, isn't it!


Big Grin




Anyway, I think this is about dead...so, I will no longer post here. Later.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#12
Thrilling.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#13
'Kay.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
Quote:Originally posted by Zarbon
Thrilling.

[Image: 21.jpg]

Thats what we like to call mentaly challenged.
Reply
#15
I don't think Kilah is insensitive in the least =O But the others are good candidates for bluntness.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
I don't think Kilah is insensitive in the least =O.

Same here.
Reply
#17
Gokua isn't insensitive in the slightest. He is simply a prick who has too much pride in himself. He thinks he is better then everyone else at sigmaking, and takes it way too seriously, talking about sensei's. Really he made one really good sig the rest are mediocre. If there was a prick award though, he still wouldn't win. So really he stands out in no categories and is quite insignificant. In fact i can't believe i took time out of my life to write six lines about him.

Waffur, you rox. congrats on your very impressive 'Insensitive' Trophy.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#18
Yeah, I'd have voted for Waffuru, if I could have. It's very difficult to find a thread where the guy wasn't making fun of someone, or laughing at someone else's expense. It takes real practice to develop that kind of talent. Congrats, Waffuru, you deserve it. =)
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Gokua isn't insensitive in the slightest. He is simply a prick who has too much pride in himself. He thinks he is better then everyone else at sigmaking, and takes it way too seriously, talking about sensei's. Really he made one really good sig the rest are mediocre. If there was a prick award though, he still wouldn't win. So really he stands out in no categories and is quite insignificant. In fact i can't believe i took time out of my life to write six lines about him.

Waffur, you rox. congrats on your very impressive 'Insensitive' Trophy.



I can't believe that you wasted about a minute of your life to explain why I shouldn't have been nominated for the insensitive award. That and to explain what I really am and all of that crap.



I am touched that you actually care that much. Smile)
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#20
I hate you. really i do.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)