Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Creepy Green guys with Bdays.
#1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PD!!
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#2
My first thought was, "Hey! It's not my birthday!"

Have a happy anniversery of being ejected from your mother's womb PD.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PD!!

*stealz*
Reply
#4
Happy B-Day
Reply
#5
Happy Birthday, Piccolo Daimoun!
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#6
Happy fifteenth, bro. Too bad you're still too young to drink, or I'd go getcha plastered.
Reply
#7
Rawr! Have a happy birthday, PD!

I don't know why I said rawr, I just felt it was necessary for some reason.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#8
Eeew he is creepy! HBD.
Reply
#9
HBD! <3
Reply
#10
15th B-day ftw!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good one PD!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#11
Happy B-Day, Johnny Cups!

Erm...I mean Piccolo Diamoun
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Happy B-Day, Johnny Cups!

Erm...I mean Piccolo Diamoun

=P

^_^ Thanks guys. It was, indeed, a happy birthday.
Reply
#13
Happy B-Day PD






I hope people remember mines.



=)
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#14
Happy belated birthday.

>.>
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#15
I'm really late, but happy birthday, Big Green!
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)