07-10-2006, 06:55 PM
|
Mac Ads
|
|
07-10-2006, 06:57 PM
07-10-2006, 08:13 PM
I love those. There's another one that I can't find at the moment that I used to find hilarious. If I can find it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAYT_lvW3Mc There we go, I saw it a long time ago and its hilarious. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
07-11-2006, 02:02 AM
"That's like a really long name for a software program."
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
07-12-2006, 02:06 AM
And than those people actually used a mac, and had a right to say anything at all.
![]()
07-12-2006, 03:38 AM
Last Night
Murasaki: That Mac thing was hilarious, dude. Reijin: Yeah, I know. Reijin: I'm waiting on Goku to sweep in and attempt to correct everyone though. Reijin: Tell us of the wonders of the holy Mac. Muraski: Yeah, its inevitable. Reijin: If not him, then Selipa. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
07-12-2006, 05:46 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin I am not saying Macs are holy, just that those skits are mostly half truths. ![]()
07-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin True story, I was there. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|