Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mac Ads
#1
http://www.bestweekever.tv/2006/07/07/bwe-mac-ads/
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
Do ya one better. ^_^
Reply
#3
HAHAHAHAHAH That was cool. Thanks, Krill.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#4
I love those. There's another one that I can't find at the moment that I used to find hilarious. If I can find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAYT_lvW3Mc

There we go, I saw it a long time ago and its hilarious.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#5
"That's like a really long name for a software program."
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
And than those people actually used a mac, and had a right to say anything at all.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#7
Last Night

Murasaki: That Mac thing was hilarious, dude.
Reijin: Yeah, I know.
Reijin: I'm waiting on Goku to sweep in and attempt to correct everyone though.
Reijin: Tell us of the wonders of the holy Mac.
Muraski: Yeah, its inevitable.
Reijin: If not him, then Selipa.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Last Night

Murasaki: That Mac thing was hilarious, dude.
Reijin: Yeah, I know.
Reijin: I'm waiting on Goku to sweep in and attempt to correct everyone though.
Reijin: Tell us of the wonders of the holy Mac.
Muraski: Yeah, its inevitable.
Reijin: If not him, then Selipa.

I am not saying Macs are holy, just that those skits are mostly half truths.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Last Night

Murasaki: That Mac thing was hilarious, dude.
Reijin: Yeah, I know.
Reijin: I'm waiting on Goku to sweep in and attempt to correct everyone though.
Reijin: Tell us of the wonders of the holy Mac.
Muraski: Yeah, its inevitable.
Reijin: If not him, then Selipa.

True story, I was there.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)