Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
la la cd trading
#1
http://www.lala.com/frontend/action/howitworks

mail cds you don't want, get cds you do want for cheap. $1 per cd + s&h ($0.75)

invite only at the moment, so if you'd like an invite i have some, reply with your email.
Reply
#2
I assume US/Canada only Sad

Anyway, I can't mail CDs out of the country because I'm a minor.
Reply
#3
https://www.lala.com/frontend/action/sig...%253D%253D
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
I assume US/Canada only Sad

Anyway, I can't mail CDs out of the country because I'm a minor.
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted in la la "Terms of Service"
You must be a resident of the Continental United States of America, Alaska or Hawaii at least 18 years of age and have Internet access, a valid e-mail address, and a valid shipping address to register for the Site and Services.

Isn't reading fun?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
Uh....I knew? >.>


Seriously, that I assume part was sarcastic. There are no international deals like that.
Reply
#7
*reading* isn't one of Waff's stronger traits. >.>


<3 Waffy
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#8
I got the quote from the link Waff posted.

In other words, had Toma checked the link for more than ten seconds, he would have read the answer to his question himself.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#9
I said I knew they were US only! I was sarcastic about the I assume part. X(
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)