Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I gotta go.
#1
Some of y'all have noticed I haven't been around much lately and it is because I'm getting activated.

It has been a stressful time, but I'll be back eventually, might not even go anywhere the way the Reserves work.

So, I'll be back and Kajin Rala had better be out by the time I do.

Catch y'all later.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#2
Can I murder you?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
USE THA BAZOOKA!!!
Reply
#4
I am a saaaaaaaaaaad panda.... ;.;

You better come back. I got your address. I WILL come hunt you down. =D
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
I got your address. I WILL come hunt you down. =D

Wait Violet would never...what the hell am I saying?
Reply
#6
Good luck, Yamu. I got some friends heading over there in August or so, maybe you'll meet em. ^_^
Reply
#7
I love you, Yamu. Sad
Reply
#8
You're getting....activated? O.o; I am clueless to what you mean. -.-;

Anyway, you know you'll be back, or else the spirit of Chubbs will haunt you.
Reply
#9
He's in the military, Toma. Activated means his unit is getting ready to go overseas.
Reply
#10
See ya dude.
Reply
#11
...

You're shitting me. Wyley? Overseas? No...

Now you got me all worried and shit...good job. Sad
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
He's in the military, Toma. Activated means his unit is getting ready to go overseas.

Suspected something like that. Anyway, my country doesn't have that kind of stuff like going overseas...we just go through boot-camp.....daily. <.< Until a war we have to fight in starts.


Anyway, sorry to see you go man. Sad
Reply
#13
Yeah, I knew what activated meant. It meant he's in the reserve but they are 'using' him now instead of him just hanging around waiting to see when they'll need him.

He'll get the bonuses of regular military now, but at the expense of being sent overseas.

This is one thing I greatly disagree with. It seems they send the reserves a large amount of time before the enlistees.

Either way, I really hope the best, man, and I hope to see you on these boards again.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#14
It does seem like that Rei, but I know about 75% of my post is either deployed, coming off a deployment, or about to deploy again. It all depends, really. But yeah, full pay comes with the price of added risk. He'll be getting paid even more once he does go over there, risk pay and seperation pay for his family. In any case, if Yamu's anything like me, he knew what he was getting into when he signed up. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.
Reply
#15
Hey man, stay safe, if all else fails be like Forest Gump and run like hell. Or swim, I don't know if you are army or navy. Also, if you don't come back, which you will, but in that off chance that you don't, I will go and kick W in the nuts for ya.
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I love you, Yamu. Sad

Hopefully everything works out fine, dude.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#17
lucky bastard.

You do realize that you won't get taxed on your paychecks, right. lol...that's the best part of going over seas.

Good luck with where ever your going...and...well...WELCOME TO ACTIVE DUTY!


oh and Mur, he's in the Air Force. =P

322nd baby! w00t!
Reply
#18
Ah...well then...run like hell.
Reply
#19
Watch out for this whole Israel situation.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#20
Well, technically speaking, since almost all of Israel's equipment is US-made, aren't they already involved? I mean, let's face it. Israel has F-15s. There's no way in hell a middle eastern country could get their hands on those without some badass intervention. Tongue
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)