11-23-2005, 12:34 AM
Just like the RP disscussion thread, how am I 1-10? 5 being average.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
How am I? Sig version of rating
|
|
11-23-2005, 12:34 AM
Just like the RP disscussion thread, how am I 1-10? 5 being average.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
11-23-2005, 12:38 AM
9-10
You rarely have a bad sig, and literally never have a horrible one
11-23-2005, 12:46 AM
Like BJ said.
9-10, rarely anything I dislike. Me?
11-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold I've asked. I'm hoping she does it, but my need for a sig isn't immediate, so I'm in no rush
11-24-2005, 07:29 PM
BJ just finished his massive challenge, he's probably got enough sigs now to last years
I'm trying to come up with a rating, but failing miserably. I'm not too good at just making a generalised 'mark', I prefer to say what's good and bad about individual pieces.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
11-25-2005, 05:54 PM
9 to 10 your a great artist, if only I could I could use photoshop =(.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|