Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quoth the Chubbsian...
#1
Post your favorite quotes funny or otherwise.

Besides my currect signature's

"Suicide is man's way of telling God: You cant fire me, I Quit!"
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#2
"God is dead."
-TIME

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."
-Ghandi
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
"You didn't fuck up so much as you FUCKED up.
Slackers.
Reply
#4
My sig.
Reply
#5
Friend: Yeah, damn those Americans. Don't they know 'you are what you eat.'?
Me: McDonalds serves dog now?

Edit: Not really a quote but... *shrugs*
Reply
#6
"Well I'm a little bit lost and a little confused, a little worn out and just a little abused, but I don't think I care... at all."
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#7
"Its ok to be alone some times, and if that don't work, you've always got your friends."

In reference to being in a relationship, not to being completely alone.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
"You're not worthless, you're just not worthwhile."

My work chum calls it a Joshism, since I tend to say stuff the contradicts itself.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#9
"Peace, Love, Empathy" Curt Cobain

"Birds...scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth...but sadly we don't speak bird. " Also Curt Cobain.
Reply
#10
"Ever read a book that changed your life? Me neither."

"Don't worry, I haven't heard of me either."

Both by Jim Gaffigan.
Reply
#11
"I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying you're retarded for thinking you're right."

Don't remember what that's from.
Reply
#12
"I am woman, hear me roar."



--Lilah @ CAD >.>
Reply
#13
"I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round."
-Muhammad Ali
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#14
"I am young, handsome, fast and pretty and no one can possibly beat me!"
Reply
#15
"Here...smell that." *sticks finger under a guys nose*
"What's that?"
*guy smiled arrogantly* "Its the smell of when you become a man."
*other guy sticks finger under the other guys nose, who immediately recoils in disgust* "Holy shit, what is that?"

"My ass."

-Dewie, Scary Movie.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#16
"Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions."
- Rowdy Roddy Piper
[Image: Paraguscopy.jpg]
Reply
#17
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Adam Savage


"Quack, damn you!"

Jamie Hyneman.
Reply
#18
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.
- Theodore Roosevelt

"Man is nothing else but what his purpose is, he exists only in so far as he realizes himself, he is therefore nothing else but the sum of his actions, nothing else but what his life is."
- Jean-Paul Sartre

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."
-Jean-Paul Sartre

"Don't touch my guitar man. Don't even touch my guitar."
- Buddy "Six String Samurai"

"In baseball you can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the huddle just to kill the clock and run out of time..no..you've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of all."

"I could not become anything: neither bad nor good, neither a scoundrel nor an honest man, neither a hero nor an insect. And now I am eking out my days in my corner, taunting myself with the bitter and entirely useless consolation that an intelligent man cannot seriously become anything; that only a fool can become something."
-Fyodor Dostoevsky
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#19
"Despair not! I shall inspire you by charging blindly on!"

"Feel the burning stare of my HAMSTER and change your ways!"

"There is strength in numbers, and I am two or three, at least."

~Minsc


I'm playing BGII again
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#20
Fuck you, Olibu.

-Bj!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)