Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CU l8r
#1
Alright guys...been a nice long run, but I'm out. I've found myself forcing as Puar, and I only stay around here for friends - who, get this, I have all of on my buddy list!

So...I'm gone, guys. 16 along with me. He's had the same issue. And...well, we're starting with a fresh slate. 'Later.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#2
I'm going to leave as well, with Puar and 16. I'm not sure what else to say.... This place will alway's be a home to me, but for now, I'm going to go. Maybe I'll be back one day. =\
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#3
Raditzu is open. Does that automatically and instantaneously destroy any imagined writer's block you guys might have?
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#4
As the case is, OOC me if you guys would...

EDIT: Nah, it's more than that Kuririn. Besides, we'll still RP on Pine Valley and whatnot. I'm not just...vanishing.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#5
Pfft.

Nice edit.

C ya, guys.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
It's been cool, guys. I learned a lot here and got a lot better at writing. But I guess it's gotta end. As the others said, this'll always be home to me.

EDIT: OOC for meh, too. If you would.
Reply
#7
Yeah, I could care less if Rad was super strong or not. ><

I'm just going with my friends, without them, it's kind of pointless to stay. ><

EDIT: Yeah, OCC me if you want. ^_^

EDIT EDIT: Oh alright, I wanted to sound less pathetic, but uh.. OCC me please?
;-;
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#8
>.>

Make 16's OOC "Terminated".
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by OOCed to da MAX
>.>

Make 16's OOC "Terminated".
Me and my typos.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
xD

Exterminator would fit better. Get it? Ex-Terminator? lawl.
Reply
#11
I quit too.
Reply
#12
Puar and 16 have to be the same people. I said it.

You guys all suck.
Reply
#13
Quitting Chubbs is like becoming addicted to a drug and trying to walk away from it without any counselling.

Good luck, guys. =P
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#14
Tapion's mouth and Tapion's ass have to be the same person.

>.>

Seriously though. IP check.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#15
nevermind. lol

EDIT: I'm not kidding about the quitting...I was going to post something, but it sounded completely stupid, so I got rid of it.
Reply
#16
IP check means nothing =\

There are ways around that with ease.
Reply
#17
I know them both OOC. >.>
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
IP check means nothing =\

There are ways around that with ease.

Paranoia ftw!
Reply
#19
So you're all the same person! It's a conspiracy!
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
So you're all the same person! It's a conspiracy!

OMGZ WEAR KAWT!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)