Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Alright guys...been a nice long run, but I'm out. I've found myself forcing as Puar, and I only stay around here for friends - who, get this, I have all of on my buddy list!
So...I'm gone, guys. 16 along with me. He's had the same issue. And...well, we're starting with a fresh slate. 'Later.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
I'm going to leave as well, with Puar and 16. I'm not sure what else to say.... This place will alway's be a home to me, but for now, I'm going to go. Maybe I'll be back one day. =\
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Raditzu is open. Does that automatically and instantaneously destroy any imagined writer's block you guys might have?
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
As the case is, OOC me if you guys would...
EDIT: Nah, it's more than that Kuririn. Besides, we'll still RP on Pine Valley and whatnot. I'm not just...vanishing.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Pfft.
Nice edit.
C ya, guys.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
It's been cool, guys. I learned a lot here and got a lot better at writing. But I guess it's gotta end. As the others said, this'll always be home to me.
EDIT: OOC for meh, too. If you would.
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Yeah, I could care less if Rad was super strong or not. ><
I'm just going with my friends, without them, it's kind of pointless to stay. ><
EDIT: Yeah, OCC me if you want. ^_^
EDIT EDIT: Oh alright, I wanted to sound less pathetic, but uh.. OCC me please?
;-;
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
>.>
Make 16's OOC "Terminated".
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by OOCed to da MAX
>.>
Make 16's OOC "Terminated".
Me and my typos.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
xD
Exterminator would fit better. Get it? Ex-Terminator? lawl.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Puar and 16 have to be the same people. I said it.
You guys all suck.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Quitting Chubbs is like becoming addicted to a drug and trying to walk away from it without any counselling.
Good luck, guys. =P
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Tapion's mouth and Tapion's ass have to be the same person.
>.>
Seriously though. IP check.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
nevermind. lol
EDIT: I'm not kidding about the quitting...I was going to post something, but it sounded completely stupid, so I got rid of it.
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
IP check means nothing =\
There are ways around that with ease.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
I know them both OOC. >.>
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
IP check means nothing =\
There are ways around that with ease.
Paranoia ftw!
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
So you're all the same person! It's a conspiracy!
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
So you're all the same person! It's a conspiracy!
OMGZ WEAR KAWT!