08-15-2006, 03:46 AM
You're us, too. Tapion. Don't deny it.
![[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Celsigcopy-1.jpg)
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
|
CU l8r
|
|
08-15-2006, 03:46 AM
You're us, too. Tapion. Don't deny it.
![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
08-15-2006, 03:46 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion=o That means if I'm Dana, he's Michelle and Mark's a can of Dr. Pepper!! It all makes sense now, sly Tapion, your very sly. =D Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
08-15-2006, 03:48 AM
I know. You're all banned.
08-15-2006, 03:51 AM
You already told us this.
Remember that time in Idaho?
08-15-2006, 03:52 AM
And I've been posting as HF whenever he's said something funny. Not that I have to log in as him all that often, but on the rare time you see it, you can be sure that it was me.
08-15-2006, 03:53 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17 Damn you and your perceptiveness.
08-15-2006, 03:55 AM
Time to come clean.
>.> We're all the same person. Everyone in this thread. And we're VJ. <.< That's right. We're dutch. ![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
08-15-2006, 03:57 AM
PBK, you can't be Michelle....you don't have the equiptment....or do you....
08-15-2006, 04:04 AM
Quote:Originally posted by OOCed to da MAX I told you not to tell!!! =;( ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
08-15-2006, 04:17 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13Who knows.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
08-15-2006, 04:46 AM
So bottom line is that Puar, Android 16, Android 13, and Panbuukin are all now open?
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
08-15-2006, 04:51 AM
Yes...yes it is.
![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
08-15-2006, 04:59 AM
Not sure what happened to make all of you guys suddenly decide to move elsewhere, but I'll respect the decision and hope to see you around. I'm deactivating the following rosters now.
Android 13 Android 16 Panbuukin Puara EDIT: All done. Good luck elsewhere. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
08-15-2006, 05:16 AM
Cuul, I'm all OCC and stuff. =3
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
08-15-2006, 05:17 AM
Uhm:
Out Crap Character? O.o;
08-15-2006, 07:51 AM
One of us may or may not explain to you, Reijin. I really don't talk to you OOC, so I doubt it'll be me.
![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
08-15-2006, 08:16 AM
Quote:Originally posted by OOCed to da MAX /shrug I hate seeing you all go, but that's not my decision to make. I've enjoyed seeing your writing improve on a constant basis; you really put me into a corner on this recent task. But I'm just assuming that there is more to this than what is on the outside. Either way, good luck
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
08-15-2006, 08:21 AM
'Later Rei. I've always loved your writing. I'll still be anxiously lapping it up like a fanboy, here in my OOC existance...
*broods in OOC darkness* ![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|