Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CU l8r
#21
You're us, too. Tapion. Don't deny it.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
So you're all the same person! It's a conspiracy!
=o That means if I'm Dana, he's Michelle and Mark's a can of Dr. Pepper!! It all makes sense now, sly Tapion, your very sly. =D
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#23
I know. You're all banned.
Reply
#24
I'm really VJ.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#25
You already told us this.

Remember that time in Idaho?
Reply
#26
And I've been posting as HF whenever he's said something funny. Not that I have to log in as him all that often, but on the rare time you see it, you can be sure that it was me.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#27
You're the ho?!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
You're the ho?!

Damn you and your perceptiveness.
Reply
#29
Time to come clean.

>.>

We're all the same person. Everyone in this thread. And we're VJ.

<.<

That's right. We're dutch.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#30
PBK, you can't be Michelle....you don't have the equiptment....or do you....
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by OOCed to da MAX
Time to come clean.

>.>

We're all the same person. Everyone in this thread. And we're VJ.

<.<

That's right. We're dutch.

I told you not to tell!!! =;(
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
PBK, you can't be Michelle....you don't have the equiptment....or do you....
Who knows. Wink
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#33
So bottom line is that Puar, Android 16, Android 13, and Panbuukin are all now open?
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#34
Yes...yes it is.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#35
Not sure what happened to make all of you guys suddenly decide to move elsewhere, but I'll respect the decision and hope to see you around. I'm deactivating the following rosters now.

Android 13
Android 16
Panbuukin
Puara

EDIT: All done. Good luck elsewhere.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#36
Cuul, I'm all OCC and stuff. =3
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#37
Uhm:

Out Crap Character? O.o;
Reply
#38
One of us may or may not explain to you, Reijin. I really don't talk to you OOC, so I doubt it'll be me.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#39
Quote:Originally posted by OOCed to da MAX
One of us may or may not explain to you, Reijin. I really don't talk to you OOC, so I doubt it'll be me.

/shrug

I hate seeing you all go, but that's not my decision to make. I've enjoyed seeing your writing improve on a constant basis; you really put me into a corner on this recent task. But I'm just assuming that there is more to this than what is on the outside. Either way, good luck Sad
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#40
'Later Rei. I've always loved your writing. I'll still be anxiously lapping it up like a fanboy, here in my OOC existance...

*broods in OOC darkness*
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)