Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CU l8r
#41
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
I still need a new name

Did you quit too?
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#42
That's what I was wondering.

EDIT: Can I just apply a random sig and shiznit, now that I'm OOC?
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#43
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
Can someone change my name to chester >_>


Someone change his name to Chester's Bitch xD
Reply
#44
I wrote one last RP for Chubbs, can I post it please? Just thought I'd ask first.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#45
I guess you can, though I'm kinda curious as to why all of you guys quit at once. Well, in the event that its all of you guys going to make your own RPG, good luck with it.

EDIT: I changed your names.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#46
I can post the reason if you want. It's just, it would count as advertising in a sense, and I know that's a big no-no. Or just AIM me if you don't want it on the forums.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#47
/shrug

Sounds like my assumption for the most part is correct, which is fine with me as you guys at least went the right way about it. Smile Just PM me if you think it is something against the rules. As long as you guys are straight up AND cool about things (which you've definately been, and I greatly appreciate it) I've no problems.

There were no "fuk this site i quit go to http://www.pandabearsrpg.com for sum good fun this site sux!!!!" posts. XD

Yeah, sleep is needed...
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#48
Aye, pretty much. The new RPG is actually my brainchild, so I thought I should perhaps take some responsibility. Some people just decided that RPing on 3 sites or so was too much. I'd've asked for advertising permission on Chubbs, but I didn't think you guys would like the idea that much, since it's a DB RPG and is thus in direct 'competition' with you guys. Tongue

But yeah, the last thing I want is bad blood between DBA and Chubbs because of it.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#49
For anyone getting here late...

Puara = "OOCed to the MAX" or whatever
Android 13 = "No Longer Android 13"
Android 16 = "Exterminator" or something similar
King Cold = "Ole King Cold"
Tooro = "Chesters Bitch"
Panbuukin = "No Longer Panbuukin"

Six members cleared up, one Saiyan. I give about two-three days before a join post for PBK shows up, coincidently, swearing its not because he's a Saiyan but b/c they've had a lifelong dream of wanting to play him. Or just "kin i haf him hes sayin"

EDIT: Link me through PM, I'll let you know. Just b/c its DBZ doesn't mean we'll condemn it. If gone about in the correct manner, and we know that you aren't leeching from us with the sole intention of just being here to leech, we might be cool with it. So far, I just need to look at it and I'll let you know. If its thought out and not a rip or anything, you may get some approval.

EDIT: Nvm, I see the link in your profile.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#50
Wha...?

WHAT THE HELL?! X(

Get back here! RIGHT NOW!

PBK was the best PBK in all of PBK existence. YOU CAN'T LEAVE! Who else would RP as Puar, the cute kitty who got popped like a balloon in DA? And Thirteen, who was so dedicated and Vi's partner-in-crime?

FINE. GO. It's not like we wanted you here anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#51
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
And Thirteen, who was so dedicated and Vi's partner-in-crime?

Wow...I didn't think many people paid attention. <3

EDIT: *hugs* You'll still see my stuff, it's going to change. A bit, but I think you'll like the changes. Wink
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#52
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Wha...?

WHAT THE HELL?! X(

Get back here! RIGHT NOW!

PBK was the best PBK in all of PBK existence. YOU CAN'T LEAVE! Who else would RP as Puar, the cute kitty who got popped like a balloon in DA? And Thirteen, who was so dedicated and Vi's partner-in-crime?

FINE. GO. It's not like we wanted you here anyway.
*Hugs Bardock* I'll miss ya too man. ='(
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#53
We had another PBK once that was really good. I'm used to people leaving for other sites though. Its just business.

Your site looks different enough. I think the only thing that I see that I would say could have come from here is the mentals, but by now, I think anyone who has seen our site uses that exact mental setup now (though we came up with those numbers and system from scratch) Things like that are why we need to constantly evolve.

I would let another staff member look at the site before any stamp of approval can be given for it, although I see a good portion of our members have already crossed over.

Good luck guys, and if anyone else plans on canceling their characters here just let me know. I'll get to it after work if I'm not busy writing for KotA

EDIT: At least you guys got rid of the Luck stat. You don't realize how badly we've been wanting to do that (we = only a few of us on staff).

Jeroen has a nifty setup planned for it, but its getting everyone into agreement and getting it coded that's the issue.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#54
Damn man I'm not really active for 3 days and you all decide to bail...pfft whatever I still own all your souls..their locked up in the beer fridge *padlocks* Your not getting them back.

But seriously at least your all staying on ooc accounts...I'm just more surprised at 13 considering his alliance, his constant roleplaying and eagerness to do so and the fact he was one of the stronger members of chubbs IC. That took me by surprise.
Reply
#55
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Damn man I'm not really active for 3 days and you all decide to bail...pfft whatever I still own all your souls..their locked up in the beer fridge *padlocks* Your not getting them back.

But seriously at least your all staying on ooc accounts...I'm just more surprised at 13 considering his alliance, his constant roleplaying and eagerness to do so and the fact he was one of the stronger members of chubbs IC. That took me by surprise.

I'm not, that's the crowd that feels things here are way too slow and like things to be at a three posts a day minimum for a saga per person XD Like I said, in over 7 years, this has happened many times and will continue.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#56
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
At least you guys got rid of the Luck stat. You don't realize how badly we've been wanting to do that (we = only a few of us on staff).
Hehe, yeah. Really the problem with Luck isn't that it's useless - far from it, IMO. It's just that, IC, it doesn't give you any RPing fodder like int does, and det to a lesser extent.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#57
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
At least you guys got rid of the Luck stat. You don't realize how badly we've been wanting to do that (we = only a few of us on staff).
Hehe, yeah. Really the problem with Luck isn't that it's useless - far from it, IMO. It's just that, IC, it doesn't give you any RPing fodder like int does, and det to a lesser extent.

Exactly.

Luck has OOC applications while IC its more or less unused. So what we are planning to do with uphold the background strength of luck while giving it a more practical foruse. If it gets agreed on.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#58
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Six members cleared up, one Saiyan. I give about two-three days before a join post for PBK shows up, coincidently, swearing its not because he's a Saiyan but b/c they've had a lifelong dream of wanting to play him. Or just "kin i haf him hes sayin."

Heh, ya know the funny thing about that, I never joined Panbuukin because he was a saiyan. XD

I only re-joined as Panbuukin due to the fact Puar had asked me re-join as him. Smile
I actually thought joining as a saiyan would be difficult, since it's difficult to obtain their power ups and such. But after I did, I fell in love with the character I had created. ^_^
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#59
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
At least you guys got rid of the Luck stat. You don't realize how badly we've been wanting to do that (we = only a few of us on staff).
Hehe, yeah. Really the problem with Luck isn't that it's useless - far from it, IMO. It's just that, IC, it doesn't give you any RPing fodder like int does, and det to a lesser extent.

Exactly.

Luck has OOC applications while IC its more or less unused. So what we are planning to do with uphold the background strength of luck while giving it a more practical foruse. If it gets agreed on.

Luck sucks...*refuses to train it*

And yeah I understand in 7 years it's happened alot and will continue Rei..just 13 seemed to damn enthused is all Sad

Oh well I hope this choice works out the best for you all.
Reply
#60
Hooray for dump stats!!111
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)