08-15-2006, 06:03 AM
"Instead, I'll let Ultra Namek Kami utterly annihalate you with the Ultimate Bitchslap Of Inescapable Armageddon."
~Bra
~Bra
|
Quoth the Chubbsian...
|
|
08-15-2006, 06:03 AM
"Instead, I'll let Ultra Namek Kami utterly annihalate you with the Ultimate Bitchslap Of Inescapable Armageddon."
~Bra
08-15-2006, 10:06 AM
"I quit too."
~No Longer Android 13 Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
08-15-2006, 10:12 AM
"Weenie-Man Awaaay! To the Weenie-Mobil!"
~ >.> Some movie dude.
08-15-2006, 10:15 AM
"something about penis shaped meat"
~ Tooro, just now on our AIM conversation. " 13:15:40: XD 13:15:46: yea but i like that one 13:15:52: I can't wait to get some penis to eat ... 13:17:46: brb, gonna get some f00d(penis)"
08-15-2006, 12:21 PM
LITANY AGAINST FEAR
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear - From Frank Herbert's Dune Book Series I've had what little of it fits in my sig for I think a year now...even thought the whole thing is not in my sig...where it ends on I will permit it to pass over me and through me speaks volumes in my mind and nothing else needs to be said, I think it goes well with how I am going to rp Uub in the future. Plus Dune just kicks ass.
08-15-2006, 12:29 PM
"A wise man learns by the mistake of others, a fool by his own." --Latin proverb
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
08-15-2006, 12:33 PM
"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character." -Einsetin, A.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
08-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Cookie!
~ Chester's Bitch.
08-15-2006, 12:36 PM
"This people were pioneers."
-Daeg Alexandrant Waedos ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
08-15-2006, 12:38 PM
"Die, bitch."
-Hellfighter Seventeen speaking to Daeg Waedoes.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
08-15-2006, 12:39 PM
"SHORYUKEN!"
-Daeg Waedos, shortly after an attempted assassination. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
08-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Chesters Bitch It's from the song "Guns and Roses" by Jay-Z featuring Lenny Kravitz. Since the number of characters is limited, I shortened it. The whole quote I wanted to use is: "Life is all about guns and roses Bittersweet like friends and foeses Some get left behind Some get chosen Just like life Guns and roses" (Yes, they actually say "foes-es") EDIT: The only quotes I use are from songs. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
08-16-2006, 08:24 AM
"You rub my stomach, a Reijin will definately pop up."
~Reijin XD Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
08-16-2006, 08:37 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I had to get this one in...
"SPAM OFF!" ~Reijin =3 Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
08-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Uub Thread winna! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|