Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs is TL;DR
#1
Vi didn't quit -.-;

VJ came back, still Dutch!
Reply
#2
Quote:Since I will be OOC soon, I'll be willing to help out. =)


Huh? Viiii, say it isn't soooo. T.T We're losing members.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:Since I will be OOC soon, I'll be willing to help out. =)


Huh? Viiii, say it isn't soooo. T.T We're losing members.

I am doing my last peice for here on Vegetasei. I'm goin out with a bang, but leaving it open for when I return, eventually. Just FYI, I need a break IC from here, and I want to start some new things. =)

Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot


Oh, those people are probably lame anyway.

I love you too, Carrot.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#4
tl;dr
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#5
Essentially CU planned out an RPG while here and now they've talked to some friends and they and the friends are all quitting and moving to their own DBZ rpg. Whatever.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#6
Ugh. Chester is correct. I planned the RPG with 3 other people. Nobody else, not even CU, knew about it until I announced it on FoF. I didn't tell anyone to move from Chubbs to DBA. The idea was actually someone else's; a few people simply didn't feel like RPing on two DBZ sites.

I don't see why a simple RPG is getting so much aggression. If people want to move, so fucking what? It's their choice, it's not like anyone's being forced into anything. =/
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Essentially CU planned out an RPG while here and now they've talked to some friends and they and the friends are all quitting and moving to their own DBZ rpg. Whatever.

Way to assume.
Reply
#8
Yo, Vi,

Rather then quit, you should just post every couple weeks in a personal saga. It sounds like you have the intention of returning, so you may as well just stay active, but take a mild break from it.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Exterminated
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Essentially CU planned out an RPG while here and now they've talked to some friends and they and the friends are all quitting and moving to their own DBZ rpg. Whatever.

Way to assume.

I respect Super Buu's word and I know he wouldn't do anything to deliberately hurt Chubbs. I believe that the overall intention was not to hurt us.

Still, you have to look at it from our perspective. A group of friends all leave at once and head for a new RPG, at the same time, and all keep their OOC accounts. Can you blame us for being a little edgy on the topic?
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Yo, Vi,

Rather then quit, you should just post every couple weeks in a personal saga. It sounds like you have the intention of returning, so you may as well just stay active, but take a mild break from it.

I think what I need is a breif hiatus, to hash some ideas. I still want to write like a crazy psycho, but now that my main writing partner is gone, I need to think of who I should pair up with now. Having a partner who is a steady writer keeps me going. So, the official answer from me, is I am not quitting.

About the body split, should I just go back to it, and THEN do my final flight thing, or what do you suggest, BJ?
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#11
Fluid time and do it at the same time. You have my permission
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Exterminated
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Essentially CU planned out an RPG while here and now they've talked to some friends and they and the friends are all quitting and moving to their own DBZ rpg. Whatever.

Way to assume.

I respect Super Buu's word and I know he wouldn't do anything to deliberately hurt Chubbs. I believe that the overall intention was not to hurt us.

Still, you have to look at it from our perspective. A group of friends all leave at once and head for a new RPG, at the same time, and all keep their OOC accounts. Can you blame us for being a little edgy on the topic?

No, I can't really blame you. But then again just 'cause someone suspects something doesn't mean they should immidiately blow the whistle and spead a rumor.
Reply
#13
You guys weren't banned. No whistle was blown.

If I didn't know you guys were respectful members, you'd be banned.

<3
Reply
#14
When did BJ reach 100 million ki? =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
When did BJ reach 100 million ki? =(

http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...100+max+ki
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
You guys weren't banned. No whistle was blown.

If I didn't know you guys were respectful members, you'd be banned.

<3

xD

Sorry, I just don't like people to make assumptions. Yes, hipocritical on my part.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
When did BJ reach 100 million ki? =(

http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...100+max+ki
You must have become a mentals whore, then.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
When did BJ reach 100 million ki? =(

http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...100+max+ki
You must have become a mentals whore, then.

What makes you say that?
Reply
#19
That was three months ago. Unless you are saving your TPs, your ki should have rose more than five million. Or should it have. I need to see the forumla. >.>
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#20
Yea, I have 110 TPs in there. I guess it's been awhile >_>
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)