Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Yeah, okay, I'm not the most computer savvy guy around. Not in the least bit, to be honest. Basically, I've discovered that Internet Explorer now lacks a few important things. Namely, the address bar, the information bar, and the menu bar. So... anyone have ANY ideas as to how to bring them back? I can't click on "Tools," because that menu is missing too. Should I take a screenshot to show you all what I'm talking about, or do people who are gifted in the ways of computers know what I'm talking about?
And I swear I didn't do it. I just opened it up, and was like, "wtf? who did this?"
I'm using FF right now, but I'd appreciate it if anyone knew how to fix this problem without saying "screw IE, FF is better anyways."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Right click the part right below the blue. I think even you can take it from there. That, or View >> Toolbars.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image...ledgv5.png
Eh? What View button do you speak of?
And I tried the right click thing, but I couldn't find anything that would restore a toolbar of any sort, I'm afraid.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Close the window and re-open?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Try hitting some of your function keys. F11 to be specific.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Try hitting some of your function keys. F11 to be specific.
That key just makes the window fancy.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
I tried all the suggestions, except for the F11 one, and none of them worked.
Hold up. I don't beleive this... GJ's suggestion actually sorta worked. O.o
I don't have an address bar still, but at least I can see a toolbar of some sort. XD
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
That window is a spam/pop up window. I'll call it that because thats the only time I see that type of window.
I'll be back later if I can create a window like that. Or figure out how to fix it
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer