Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CU l8r
#81
Talking to BJ, I'm having second thoughts. I dunno.

If I did come back, it'd be a switch, I'd take a stat his, etc, because I'm definitely not returning as Puar...my writing's fallen drastically, since I can't RP as Puar anymore.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#82
Quote:Originally posted by OOCed to da MAX
Talking to BJ, I'm having second thoughts. I dunno.

If I did come back, it'd be a switch, I'd take a stat his, etc, because I'm definitely not returning as Puar...my writing's fallen drastically, since I can't RP as Puar anymore.

Do eet.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#83
TOo bad they never made a rule that you had to post a cxertain ammount before you could qualify for an OOC account =(

See ya PBK, 16, Puar.


As for luck. I once RPed using luck quite alot. Thoough, I think things might could be easier if you're lucky.

Now off to worry about my Precious! =( I miss 13 already. Evil fucker lol
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#84
>< Oh this is just a fine kettle of fish. =P I always wanted to say that... ;>_>

*Ahem* The main reason for my leave was due to the fact that quite a handful of my friends were also leaving Chubbs. And honestly, Chubbs just wouldn't be Chubbs without my pals. =\

And now that most of said friends either had cold feet or are returning, I shall return as well. >< I apologize for all the trouble. =\
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#85
<.<

Back. As Celipa. Cold feet and whatnot.

And Krillin uses Luck a lot in his posts, y'know. That's like, his thing. Or lack of luck. >.>
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#86
Quote:Originally posted by OOCed to da MAX
<.<

Back. As Celipa. Cold feet and whatnot.

And Krillin uses Luck a lot in his posts, y'know. That's like, his thing. Or lack of luck. >.>
Just so you know, HF had his way with Selipa.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#87
>.<

This is gonna be...

AWESOME! Finally, about time I get to do HF.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#88
I hear she's gained too much weight, though. =X
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#89
Err...how is this gonna work? Since I don't know how he RPed Celipa, I'm hardly the same one.

>.>

Not to mention, no SSJ and whatnot. Totally different person.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#90
Quote:Originally posted by OOCed to da MAX
Err...how is this gonna work? Since I don't know how he RPed Celipa, I'm hardly the same one.

>.>

Not to mention, no SSJ and whatnot. Totally different person.

Be a different person, or talk to HF and work it out. I suggest the former.

EDIT:

HF, change your Selipa's name to something similar, and use it as an NPC
Reply
#91
If HF sees Selipa, he's going to think it's her, just a forewarning. You can roleplay how you want, saying she just doesn't know him, whatever, but I can't have HF not recognize her.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#92
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr

HF, change your Selipa's name to something similar, and use it as an NPC
Reply
#93
Alright. But, I'll be a totally different individual.

>.>

EDIT: Good idea. Like, Sally. Or Bob.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#94
I'm fine with that, Puar. I might do that, BJ, but he'd still recognize 'er.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#95
'K.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#96
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester
Im still Chesters bitch. You may also call me the following
  • Chester
    Chesters Bitch
    Bitch Of Chester
    Tom
    God
    The Shit
    Cookie Monster


Ahem, achknowledge my exisitence please.

Who were you when you were a real member? Because it may just not be me who never realized you existed.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#97
He was Tooro.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#98
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester
Im still Chesters bitch. You may also call me the following
  • Chester
    Chesters Bitch
    Bitch Of Chester
    Tom
    God
    The Shit
    Cookie Monster


Ahem, achknowledge my exisitence please.

Who were you when you were a real member? Because it may just not be me who never realized you existed.

roflmao!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#99
Try it Cell. Ask the mods if you could be Puar, for just a day or so. And try to RP.

>.>

It's some hard shiznit.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
erg. If it's aloud, I'd like to keep Android 13. I'm thinking of staying as the big blue cause I've done so much with him and don't want to give him up just yet. So yeah. sigh...more drama. Feel free to say no though.

EDIT: Ok, another reason is cause a lot of people have been asking me to stay...so I'm going to give it another shot. If I can't hack it on three rpg's, then I'm going to lose one...but not chubbs...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)