Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs is TL;DR
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester
Ole KV has no right to be here, he serves no purpose, ban him and be done =(

No
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester
Ole KV has no right to be here, he serves no purpose, ban him and be done =(

Hyppocritical words indeed.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester
Ole KV has no right to be here, he serves no purpose, ban him and be done =(

Hyppocritical words indeed.
Not really.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#24
lol I couldnt think of any other way to say it.

Oh well I know what I meant
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#25
As BJ said, you have to realize how it looks from our angle as well.

Either way, I want to make one thing clear now: By allowing you to stay as OOC only it places you into a warnings bracket that's a little more strict. NO, its not done to be Hitler *rolls eyes* but to preserve the stability of the RPG. Some people (generalization) sometimes feel that since they have no character and no longer really care that they can just flame or be stupid to prove a point and start shit, and I can't really allow that. That said, I don't want to deal with any bad blood situation b/c as I stated multiple times, at least SB was respectful about the way he went about it.

Speaking of which, is SB leaving too?
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#26
No. We've all talked it over, so far, everyone except for 16 is coming back, and or changing their minds.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#27
*sigh* ok.

As far as my ONE SINGLE edgy comment that I made earlier, like I said, can you really blame us for looking at something a certain way? I know that you can understand that when you have Kilah standing out there screaming Nazism and swearing that we think we own people and won't allow them to breath without permission, and then 7 people suddenly quit and go to create another site, all seven of which are in a circle of friends together (who knows if you guys also feel the same as Kilah and decided "I'm sick of the bs at Chubbs, lets ditch those egotistical bastards" or something)... I mean, can you guys at least see WHY we might come to that conclusion? Noone is saying one way or the other, especially from a professional angle, but you have to understand why such thoughts may have at least occured.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#28
You're one to talk.

=P
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#29
SILENCE!

>.>
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#30
Curses...foiled again..
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)