Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recover!
#1
[18:54:01] Panbuukin: You have 111 tps that you haven't spent? O.o; *Backs away slowly*
[18:55:09] Rebinator: 110
[18:56:53] Panbuukin: -__- Oh 'scuse me for being off by like one. XD You still have a butt load of tp's. XD Are you saving 'em up so that you get like one thousand? O.o;
[18:57:18] Rebinator: No
[18:57:21] Rebinator: I just haven't trained
[18:57:26] Rebinator: maybe I'll put it all into luck
[18:57:31] Rebinator: which is like, my lowest stat
[18:58:12] Panbuukin: Heh, that's alot of luck. ^_^
[18:59:32] Rebinator: I'm gonna go to random.org
[18:59:34] Rebinator: and randomize it
[18:59:37] Rebinator: and the stat it lands on
[18:59:40] Rebinator: I'll put it all into that
[19:00:00] Panbuukin: O.o Holy crap, let's hope it isn't a physical stat. -_-
[19:00:08] Rebinator: Recovery!
[19:00:09] Rebinator: ;D
[19:00:17] Panbuukin: =o
[19:00:31] Panbuukin: Oh darnit. ;-;
[19:00:40] Rebinator: sweet
[19:00:43] Rebinator: 107 million
[19:00:47] Panbuukin: T_T
[19:00:56] Rebinator: now the second highest recovery
[19:01:12] Rebinator: my beautiful paired stats are all out of whack now
Reply
#2
Darn you and your forgetting of the training! T_T
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#3
Oh that reminds me.

I need to train. I usually do it every three weeks because I forget. Now Im only going to have 20 some to spend. Thanks alot. X(
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#4
I thought that whole "If you don't use your Tp in three weeks, it's gone." still stood. =[ Least I think it was three weeks.
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Son Goten
I thought that whole "If you don't use your Tp in three weeks, it's gone." still stood. =[ Least I think it was three weeks.

Basically, MIA replaced that.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
Damn, and here I freaked every time I missed two weeks. >.<
Reply
#7
So.....if I don't use it for more than 3 weeks, I don't lose it? Damn, I had 54 I think, and I was going to save up....(Yeah, I forgot as well -_-#)
Reply
#8
Two weeks and I get my Thunder/Lightning best moves. >=D
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)