Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
TheDireNightmare on AIM
Dire_Nightmare@hotmail.com on MSN
Dire_Nightmare on YIM
This is Kilah. Or he used to be.
It's possible he might try to leech our members into his RPG after he got himself banned over a similar incident. Please ignore this person.
If you wanna join his RPG or whatever, that's cool. But we ask that you don't engage in the leeching of our members.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
We arn't going to stop people from joining an RPG. That's their right. But we don't want them to go around harassing and trying to snag our members
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Ever stop to think that some of the people he is asking could be his friends, or people that he considers buds. Also, I am pretty sure that no one would leave Chubbs for some other RPG. Honestly, the empire you guys have made is pretty hard to deminish.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
There are other ways to get members, and basically, harassing them isn't one of the ways. =\
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Gokua:
There is difference between saying to a friend "This is a cool RPG. Wanna check it out?" and saying to a random person "JOIN THIS RPG <LINK>". I do consider that harassment.
Shu:
Pretty much the same answer I gave before. We're not going to stop people from joining. Hopefully, they'll respect the reason I made this thread (to avoid a leecher). But like I said, I can't stop them. I HOPE that our members have the respect not to participate in this activity (the leeching).
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Well, if he indeed just IMed people telling them to join his site, that's a little wrong. I don't know the whole story though, so I am just going to stay nuetral on it.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
You know that advertising is against the rules, unless you get it cleared with a staff member. It wasn't. Therefore, he blatantly broke a rule, and quite frankly, the punishment fit the crime. Let's leave it at that.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
He didn't do that. But I have a feeling he might. When asked not to do it anymore, he pretty much said he'll do it all he wants. After about 15 minutes of that, plus some random insults thrown in, I decided I would take matters in my own hands.
Regardless, if he's unbanned, whatever. This thread is just to warn people of a potential leecher. It's not to decide whether banning him was right or wrong.
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
What does Fuhrer mean?
Nothing personal, but I've never been buddy buddy with him.
And when you say something like, "thanks bitch boy. your faggoty squealing got my in deep shit with the Fuhrer"... well then... last I checked, squealing is another word for informing of something wrong. Using the word kind of accepts it.
Kilah, in previous stupid IM's from him of later dates, has asked me to join 1 or 2 other RPG's. He's possibly one of the few that have sent me the links to that stupid ass DBR.
When you hear alot of bull shit about this new DBZ RPG and that new DBZ RPG, no offense to anyone ny the way, it kind of bugs you. Well it annoys me. And to get a PM about being told to get on MSN because of a storyline about Dragonball Suprememacy, and to search the site for a thread that might talk about it thinking its an actual Storyline you missed, and to even ask a staff member what it is, and to get on MSN thinking Kilah's done went stupid and started talking to the WRONG person AGAIN, and find out its true then to get a link and get told to join... well it pissed me off.
So I went and did what I thought was best.
What was it, 5 or 6 people he did it to from different sites? Spamming the same stupid message... first the link the the name then the words "JOIN NOW".
Oh well. I wont miss him.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
What does Fuhrer mean?
F?hrer, think Hitler.
That entire discussion in the QSU board was pointless though you locked it a lot later then I would have thought, BJ.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Son Goten
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
What does Fuhrer mean?
F?hrer, think Hitler.
That entire discussion in the QSU board was pointless though you locked it a lot later then I would have thought, BJ.
F?hrer=ruler in german.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I'm sorry BJ but this post was a bad decision I think. I see the reasoning, but you shouldn't have asked people to block him. Adds credit to his side, you see. He's allowed to solicit all he wants on MSN and if people get taken in they can go, if not they'll surely block them without your urging.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I have to agree with GJ here.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I think you're overestimating the threat his RPG presents to Chubbs.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
I think you're REALLY overestimating the threat his RPG presents to Chubbs. 
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Yea, point taken. I agree with how GJ presented his arguement. Unstickied, and locked.