Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CU l8r
Quote:Originally posted by No Longer Android 13
erg. If it's aloud, I'd like to keep Android 13. I'm thinking of staying as the big blue cause I've done so much with him and don't want to give him up just yet. So yeah. sigh...more drama. Feel free to say no though.

Are you quitting or not!?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
no.
Reply
Jesus, you say that AFTER I go and start tokens again?!

FUCK YOU NON-QUITTERS! FUCK YOU ALL!

>='(
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Jesus, you say that AFTER I go and start tokens again?!

FUCK YOU NON-QUITTERS! FUCK YOU ALL!

>='(


That's another reason why I'm staying...unless you want to take that off of my hands completely.
Reply
If you still want it, you can have it, I guess. I was kinda looking forward to it since I spent all day thinking about it >_>;;
Reply
And here i was going to sweet talk you into staying. Are you on AIM yet?!
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
silence you several times n00b. =P

Well, if you want it BJ, you can take it.
Reply
It was your's because it was mine. You make the call
Reply
what so you to a comprimise? I'll run it but I'll run it off of your idea, cause your's is much better than the one I had planned. I'll give you credit for the quest as well, since you kind of made up the plot.
Reply
Sure, but we'll have to talk about it sometime. I had some stuff planned for during
Reply
yeah, no problem. Just erm...give me back my Android 13 name please. lol...and we can talk anytime, I have the next two days off...just have to write an essay for school, but taht's it.
Reply
zomg another futa joins teh fray
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
Just how you like it, eh?
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
what's Futa? >.>
Reply
I would tell you to do a google image search but... uh...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=futa
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
wow...ok. lol FTW! (unless he wasn't talking about me...)

BTW: I'd say Canada made me come back, but sadly, the blame doesn't fall on them...it falls on Michelle.
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Just how you like it, eh?

Sorry I only like teh man titties
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
The next person to "quit" and rejoin a day later gets a dropbear burrowing up their arse.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
The next person to "quit" and rejoin a day later gets a dropbear burrowing up their arse.

OH EM GEE

Drop bears are tricksy creatures they are, tripping like they do.

Find out more about these vicious creatures!!

http://geocities.com/muirnin/db.htm
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
Wow....so all of this happened in the two days I was gone...wow
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)