Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
OMG liek what a pheg!!!
#1
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post259812

Don't let this whore join again...he sux teh ballz
Reply
#2
'That' Yamcha?
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
ALEX! IM ME!
Reply
#4
I can't believe it. I try so hard to get rid of him, bury him alive, cut off his fingers, even make him eat razor blades yet somehow he comes back...damn yous Alex!1!!1


FREEEEDOM!!!!
Reply
#5
That...

Or he is a Zombie!


Z day has fucking arrived!
Reply
#6
The only thing I suck is....oh boy that come back turned sour.

And DBZA? Someone actually remembers that joint? Wtf.

Anyways, it's been a year since I been on this place. To sum it all up I've always been a little low on cash and my internet cut off at that time and I possessed no way of paying for it. Thus why I've rejoined this place 3 - 5 times in the seven year span(so I've technically only been here for about half of that time =O).

Thanks for the welcome back though.

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention the actual uplifting news to that semi-depressing paragraph above. I'm a taxpayer now, so thus I can pay for my internet.
Reply
#7
Yea Its crazy. I dont remember him to much though maybe you would. Georgin or soemthin was his screename.
Reply
#8
I don't remember then again I can't remember what I did 3 hours ago.

The drugs my man, the drugs(jokes, I swear).
Reply
#9
=O Who doesn't remember DBZA? I was Piccolo on there. =P
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Alex
I don't remember then again I can't remember what I did 3 hours ago.

The drugs my man, the drugs(jokes, I swear).

You might want to stay away from those scooby snacks Alex. They rot your brain.
Reply
#11
Yeah I was like, shit, KV was just taken.

>.>
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#12
It's been awhile, man. Good to see you back.
Reply
#13
Wow my zeni is 5555!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)