Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Regarding RPG status, DBA, Kilah, Advertisement, whatever
#21
I was going to join in but it was all 1 in the morning and stuff so I just said fuck it.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#22
the monthly thing sounds good...

Btw Reijin i thought things worked well last night.
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I now have a lot I need to discuss with Rad.

I wish I had been there. If this happens again, and I think it should, I would love to be in on it.
Reply
#24
Ditto. I thought it was pretty fun. ^_^


You never answered my question, can I have a Rei plushie to put in my room? It will strike fear into the Rad one in Supes' room. >.>
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Shu
IRC chats> AIM Chats.

That's what should happen next time, I wanna fit in too...
Reply
#26
Next time you do this Rei, I hope you have the consideration to get another authority figure in there, rather then "ask Rei and he'll give you everything you ever wanted"
Reply
#27
I dunno. I thought it was good this way...less conflicting opinions, and more solid concrete answers with less authority figures.

Either way, it went over well. People need to learn to SPEAK IN TURN THOUGH.

*glances at Kilah/Vampire Man/Whatever the Hell*
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Next time do it on the weekend...Some of us have work Sad.

Um, I did too. Lol. Man I'm tired.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#29
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Next time you do this Rei, I hope you have the consideration to get another authority figure in there, rather then "ask Rei and he'll give you everything you ever wanted"

First off, I don't have to have anyone watch over me to do my job. Thank you for offering though.

Secondly, that invitation was open for staff as well, although I really preferred to get Rad into there. Some of what I wanted to discuss involved them coming to me with private concerns about situations that were best left as they were.

Third, ... Nevermind, I'm done with this. I'm not explaining myself to you on this.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#30
You know...i've been thinking about this. AIM doesn't break...so you can just re-install AIM and it'll work...and if it doesn't...unistall it, redownload it, then install it. If it still doesn't work, then you're computer is broken.
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
You know...i've been thinking about this. AIM doesn't break...so you can just re-install AIM and it'll work...and if it doesn't...unistall it, redownload it, then install it. If it still doesn't work, then you're computer is broken.

XD
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#32
Get Trillian
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#33
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Get Trillian

That was going to be my suggestion. There are a few different programs out there that let you use multiple messagers at once. Trillian's a good one.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#34
How does your AIM not work?

o_O

Does it say sometihng about corrupt files or sometihng?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#35
He's tried Trillian. It like, doesn't connect or something.
Reply
#36
his computer is broken then...there's no way that all the programs that work on everyone elses computers work, but they are broken on his....lol...his computer must have something blocking the programs or something...i find it difficult to believe that the only messanger that works for him is MSN...considering it has more bugs then AIM.
Reply
#37
IRC=God
Reply
#38
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
IRC=God


Amen.

PS. My IM Miranda-IM doesn't let me use the multiple conversation stuff, so i can't get invited. IRC=GOD!
Reply
#39
I want to be in next time to at least observe.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)