Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Respond using a single song title and make it sound like a vaguely intelligent one-line conversation. Punctuation symbols can be added where ever needed, take the person who posted before you and go off of that.
And so to start off with...
Where are we Runnin'?
Posts: 45
Threads: 69
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Where are we Runnin'?
Take your time, hurry up, the choice is your's, don't be late!
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Should I stay or should I go!?
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I'm still here.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
All downhill from here.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Burning bright...
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
(wait... what?)
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Last Dance With Mary Jane.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Then she farted.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
The kids aren't alright.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
the reason.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Which Backstreet Boy is gay?
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 45
Threads: 69
Joined: Jul 2006
Can you keep them in the dark for life?
Posts: 45
Threads: 69
Joined: Jul 2006
At home drawing pictures!
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
30 minutes
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 45
Threads: 69
Joined: Jul 2006
But everyday is exactly the same.