Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Radtastic convo
#1
Respond using a single song title and make it sound like a vaguely intelligent one-line conversation. Punctuation symbols can be added where ever needed, take the person who posted before you and go off of that.

And so to start off with...

Where are we Runnin'?
Reply
#2
Quote:Where are we Runnin'?



Take your time, hurry up, the choice is your's, don't be late!
Reply
#3
Should I stay or should I go!?
Reply
#4
I'm still here.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#5
All downhill from here.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#6
Rough Boy.
Reply
#7
The Pot?
Reply
#8
Burning bright...
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#9
(wait... what?)
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#10
Last Dance With Mary Jane.
Reply
#11
Then she farted.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#12
Dirty Magic.
Reply
#13
The kids aren't alright.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#14
Scottie Doesn't know.
Reply
#15
the reason.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#16
Which Backstreet Boy is gay?
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#17
Can you keep them in the dark for life?
Reply
#18
At home drawing pictures!
Reply
#19
30 minutes
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#20
But everyday is exactly the same.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)