Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Radtastic convo
#21
I really don't want them to come around anymore
Reply
#22
Who put the dick on the snowman?
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#23
My girl, My girl
Reply
#24
Where did you sleep last night?
Reply
#25
With You.
Reply
#26
Don't stop till you get enough!
Reply
#27
And i find it hard to concentrate
Reply
#28
Can't touch this
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#29
Just touch me, till you don't know how.
Reply
#30
The Bad Touch
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#31
Touch It
Reply
#32
I can feel it
Reply
#33
Still Feel Me
Reply
#34
You know, your right!
Reply
#35
You know I'm "Bad"
Reply
#36
Think of me and i'll be there!
Reply
#37
Just call my name, and "I'll be there"
Reply
#38
Ticket to Heaven
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#39
Better Dead than Lead
Reply
#40
Don't forget your guns, your gonna need 'em to go kill yourself.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)