Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Radtastic convo
#41
Bitches
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#42
love me
Reply
#43
With You
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#44
Believe me
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#45
She's Like Heroin.
Reply
#46
Let's dance
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#47
Sugar

(People may see I am qutiong only SOAD, which I have in my playlist.)
Reply
#48
Question


(As in I have a question to ask you >.>)
Reply
#49
The answer to our life
Reply
#50
Don't try to live so wise.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#51
Mr. Jack.
Reply
#52
Captain Jack?
Reply
#53
Stealing Society.
Reply
#54
This Apparatus Must Be Unearthed.
Reply
#55
Search and Destroy.
Reply
#56
oops, I did it again!
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#57
Cocaine.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#58
Bounce!
Reply
#59
I smell sex and candy?
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#60
Sour Girl
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)