Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kinesis
#1
Pyrokinesis

Level 1 - The user is able to create a small form of fire and control it to an certain extent, such as shaping and perhaps making it slightly larger. The more complicated the movement of the flame, the more effort that will have to be put in. The flame will never be above a couple meters in height.

Level 2 - The user can now create and form larger forms of fire. They'll be able to heat up their own body temperture and become very hot, thus harming anyone who touches them. More complicated things can be done with the fire now, like forming a temporary wall.

Level 3 - Complete mastery over flames. The user can completely lit themself with great effort, making them very dangerous to touch. They'll be able to multiply flames and make them grow at length, as well as throw them at great distances.

Cyrokinesis

Level 1 - The user can summon small amounts of frozen liquid and harness it as a weapon. They won't be able to shape it but only slightly, however can easily freeze anything to a minimal degree.

Level 2 - The user will be able to now shape peices of ice into complicated positions, as well as freeze their fists, or feet, in order to double the impact when attacking someone in melee combat.

Level 3 - Complete mastery over ice. The user can shape and use ice as they see fit. They can also freeze their body to below freezing point, giving them an extra line of defense and offensive in one technique.

Raikinesis

Level 1 - The user can electricute their own body in order to create sparks, and use said sparks as a weapon. They will be able to use friction and ki to make the sparks more powerful.

Level 2 - The user will now be able to send electricity through objects, charging them to use as a weapon. Their ability to charge themselves up with electricity to throw or attack intensifies.

Level 3 - Complete mastery over electricity. The user will be able to send shockwave-sized bolts at oppenents, and also through objects. Most electronies won't stand a chance if they're fried by someone with this level of Raikinesis.

Requirements

Level 1 = 750 Mentals

Level 2 = 1200 Mentals

Level 3 = 1800 Mentals
Reply
#2
I believe the current holders of these are:

Pyro: Reijin, Burter Jr, Minoshia
Cyro: Bra
Rai: Super Buu, Rad
Reply
#3
I know you won't like me giving feedback, but I think Luck should count towards your mastery. Lord knows it's unpopular enough already. >_> The combined mental stats was my favourite method.

Regardless, the levels themselves are pretty cool, albeit a little strict on requirements. It's nice to have something to aim for, but at the moment nobody in the RPG has the stats for level 3.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
Gives a reason to put points into them, doesn't it? If I get Cyro I'll start hashing my points into my mentals until they're all 1,000.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
As far as I'm concerned, Luck is useless. I hate the stat. If the admins want luck to be in on the requirement, then they can. But logically, it's got shit to do with the techniques.

So, for now, the ruling is no luck. You can take it up with the admins, though
Reply
#6
I love Luck. =/
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#7
Don't look at me. I suggested removing Luck and allowing people to spread it out, and I got a large group of people very pissed off with me. That went to some other bs useless stat being created to replace it, then Jeroen never actually went through with it.

Then I tried to make Luck useable in some things, and that accomplished the same effect "wtf, i don't use luck, its useless, lets just use your max ki stat !!!11!!!"

/candid
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#8
I love Luck. =/
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#9
Somewhere on the site I have a script to turn all luck into free TP.
Reply
#10
*bans Waff*
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#11
I don't remember where or I would've run it by now. =/
Reply
#12
Well if we want to do that I'm sure we'll manage.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#13
Amended:

Level 1 = 750 Mentals

Level 2 = 1200 Mentals

Level 3 = 1800 Mentals

That's COMBINED
Reply
#14
So my mentals are combined at 1360, ish. So i'll have lvl. 2 once i master it IC. So my question is, for my new best move, do i need to make a move called, ie, Flame Wall. Or is it implied i can do it because of the technique. I'm thinking i wouldn't need a move like flame wall, but to light something else on Fire, like my sword, would that need to be a best move, or a combo?
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#15
It's implied you can do it. You don't need a best move unless you plan on it being one of your trademarks
Reply
#16
Much better, IMO.

Edit: For level 3 of Raikinesis, is 'Electronies' supposed to be Electronics?
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#17
Yes.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#18
No. 'Electronies' officially replaced 'electornics,' by the UN, as of 57.3 hours ago. 'Electronics' has now replaced 'gizmos.'
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#19
So what am I supposed to call a "gizmo"? That's way too awesome of a word to just not use.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#20
Oh. It has replaced 'radtacular.' You are now gizmo.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)