Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey, who's been here exactly three years?
#1
*claps his hands*
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
That would be me.

Noob.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
That doesn't count, given you had absolutely no influence as a guest
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
That doesn't count, given you had absolutely no influence as a guest

He doesn't have any influence now either, so i see no difference.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#5
Alright Chester. Thanks for your comment, because I'm sure it'll affect me greatly.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#6
I'm so proud of you for not blowing up, Minoshia. <3
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester
Quote:k fuckwad. I said i heard that was a reason. and also my opinion isn't infinite knowledge. but if your gonna be a dick, whatever.

Dude wtf, everything i read of yours your always insulting someone, this should be classed as flaming >=o

I take that back, you also try to be witty, but fail.

you fucking baiter.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I'm so proud of you for not blowing up, Minoshia. <3

Smile and only after two years.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#9
Don't flamebait, Chester
Reply
#10
No if you say something that you know will make someone flame you, its flame baiting...I am really surprised mino didn't...and thus why we love him...and not you.
Reply
#11
Oh...I havent actualy said it yet...congrats Will, three years is a long time, I remember three years ago....ah...lost my virginity.
Reply
#12
play time with the boy down the street?
Reply
#13
congrats!

I've been around for 5. yeah, I'm ghey...but I guess it only counts as 1.75 since I've reregistered.....dot dot dot
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester
I didnt know how he was gonna react? how do you know that? therefore its not flamebaiting =o

I said it's flamebaiting. That means it was flamebaiting.
Reply
#15
If you count the times I've quit, I've only been here for about 4 years. I don't know what the real number is. I forget =/
Reply
#16
Alright I give up, what's the answer.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#17
<3 GJ.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#18
Congrats KC.

I've been here only one year, but then again I don't know the date exactly. September I think.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)