08-17-2006, 07:48 PM
*claps his hands*
|
Hey, who's been here exactly three years?
|
|
08-17-2006, 07:48 PM
*claps his hands*
08-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold Noob. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
08-17-2006, 07:56 PM
That doesn't count, given you had absolutely no influence as a guest
08-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr He doesn't have any influence now either, so i see no difference. ![]() The Prince of Darkness
08-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Alright Chester. Thanks for your comment, because I'm sure it'll affect me greatly.
![]() The Prince of Darkness
08-17-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm so proud of you for not blowing up, Minoshia. <3
08-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester you fucking baiter.
08-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr and only after two years.
![]() The Prince of Darkness
08-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Don't flamebait, Chester
08-17-2006, 08:40 PM
No if you say something that you know will make someone flame you, its flame baiting...I am really surprised mino didn't...and thus why we love him...and not you.
08-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Oh...I havent actualy said it yet...congrats Will, three years is a long time, I remember three years ago....ah...lost my virginity.
08-17-2006, 09:32 PM
play time with the boy down the street?
08-17-2006, 09:38 PM
congrats!
I've been around for 5. yeah, I'm ghey...but I guess it only counts as 1.75 since I've reregistered.....dot dot dot
08-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bitch of Chester I said it's flamebaiting. That means it was flamebaiting.
08-17-2006, 11:03 PM
If you count the times I've quit, I've only been here for about 4 years. I don't know what the real number is. I forget =/
08-18-2006, 05:23 AM
Congrats KC.
I've been here only one year, but then again I don't know the date exactly. September I think. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|