Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Radtastic convo
#61
Pour Some Sugar On Me.
Reply
#62
Sugar High.
Reply
#63
Ice Cream Man
Reply
#64
Please, don't go.
Reply
#65
We've had joy, we'e had fun, we've had seasons in the sun.
Reply
#66
Chop Suey!


(for those who don't get it...listen to SOAD)
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#67
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Chop Suey!


(for those who don't get it...listen to SOAD)


(I listen to SOAD, and I'm still not getting it.)
Reply
#68
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Chop Suey!


(for those who don't get it...listen to SOAD)


(I listen to SOAD, and I'm still not getting it.)

(Because it doesn't make sense...)
Reply
#69
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Chop Suey!


(for those who don't get it...listen to SOAD)


(I listen to SOAD, and I'm still not getting it.)

(Because it doesn't make sense...)


D'oh.

Violet, it's meant to be only the title, not the song. Only the title.
Reply
#70
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Chop Suey!


(for those who don't get it...listen to SOAD)


(I listen to SOAD, and I'm still not getting it.)

(Because it doesn't make sense...)


D'oh.

Violet, it's meant to be only the title, not the song. Only the title.

What do you mean? Title and song are the same thing. >.>
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#71
Quote:Originally posted by Ole King Cold
"We've had joy, we'e had fun, we've had seasons in the sun."


and


"Chop Suey!"

Have nothing in common

I was hoping someone would come back with

"I think I'm turning japanese!!"

(Which, btw, is an 80's song title. =P Everyone likes Chop Suey in the sun!)
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#72
By the Vapors. If they didn't know that they suck.

My Sharona
Reply
#73
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Ole King Cold
"We've had joy, we'e had fun, we've had seasons in the sun."


and


"Chop Suey!"

Have nothing in common

I was hoping someone would come back with

"I think I'm turning japanese!!"

(Which, btw, is an 80's song title. =P Everyone likes Chop Suey in the sun!)

1st. What is Chop Suey? What does it mean?

2nd. The conversation is only about the titles, it can't be any of the lyrics...


We should restart.
Reply
#74
Thats the name of a System of a Down song. Toma, have you been under a rock the past 7 years?
Reply
#75
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Ole King Cold
"We've had joy, we'e had fun, we've had seasons in the sun."


and


"Chop Suey!"

Have nothing in common

I was hoping someone would come back with

"I think I'm turning japanese!!"

(Which, btw, is an 80's song title. =P Everyone likes Chop Suey in the sun!)

1st. What is Chop Suey? What does it mean?

2nd. The conversation is only about the titles, it can't be any of the lyrics...


We should restart.

>.< Chop Suey! Is the TITLE of a SONG on System of a Down's First ALBUM. http://www.systemofadown.com/ Educate yourselves. I am out of this game. Its freakin retarded when I have to fucking argue about what a song title is.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#76
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Ole King Cold
"We've had joy, we'e had fun, we've had seasons in the sun."


and


"Chop Suey!"

Have nothing in common

I was hoping someone would come back with

"I think I'm turning japanese!!"

(Which, btw, is an 80's song title. =P Everyone likes Chop Suey in the sun!)

1st. What is Chop Suey? What does it mean?

2nd. The conversation is only about the titles, it can't be any of the lyrics...


We should restart.

>.< Chop Suey! Is the TITLE of a SONG on System of a Down's First ALBUM. http://www.systemofadown.com/ Educate yourselves. I am out of this game. Its freakin retarded when I have to fucking argue about what a song title is.


I Didn't meant that it wasn't the title. -_-;

I meant that the lyrics of said song continued the dialogue, not the actual title. The title was supposed to continue it.
Reply
#77
We've had Joy, that line is actual lyrics, everything else in that quote...is a song title.
Reply
#78
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
We've had Joy, that line is actual lyrics, everything else in that quote...is a song title.


Yeah, but I was asking how that relates to Chop Suey. >.>
Reply
#79
It doesn't have to. We are to try to keep it like that but there are so many different song out there it isn't possible for a group of people to make a coherently sentence out of song titles.
Reply
#80
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
It doesn't have to. We are to try to keep it like that but there are so many different song out there it isn't possible for a group of people to make a coherently sentence out of song titles.

That's why I started saying about. Anyway, I'm not posting in here any more.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)