Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Weird...
#1
Yeah, same here.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#2
It probably has something to do with the backup VJ's running. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it's still around in the next day or two.
Reply
#3
Yea, there're a couple problems that need to be worked out; we'll tell you all once they're all smoothed out.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#4
I'm PMing you a new password, and if that doesn't work, you'll need to talk to one of our more technical difficulties people. Question: how have you been training so far, then?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
He's had me do it for him for the past...however many weeks.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#6
Well, if nobody posts in here to help you, Majin Buu is pretty knowledgeable about computers and such.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
Turn off any pop-up blockers or antivirus/spyware programs. Norton Antivirus, for example, would be something that you need to turn off. Also, if you have any parental controls enabled (such as through AOL), turn those off, and turn off the Content Advisory program in IE (if it's enabled).

I believe passwords are case-sensitive, too, so make sure your Caps Lock isn't on either.

Just thought I'd try to help.
Reply
#8
There's nothing you, youselves, can do about this error.

VJ will address it when he has time. Until then, just be patient.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#9
Recoome, Rad is talking about the scripting error that Tottepo originally posted about, not your issue with logging into the training.

Did any of my suggestions work?
Reply
#10
Guess you're outta' luck. =(

I'd try disabling any other third-party programs you may have running.

My last suggestion would be that, if you're running under IE:

Go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced

Select Override Automatic Cookie Handling, and make sure Accept is set for the First Party and Third Party headings. Also check the allow session cookies box. Apply and accept the changes.

If that doesn't work, then I have absolutely no idea =\. Then again, you can always blame this stuff on spyware. *shrug*
Reply
#11
Do you use zone alarm?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Do you use zone alarm?

Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
I turned off my firewall and everything and still nothing...any ideas?
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)