Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Nail
I was wondering on how two characters go about a permanen fusion and if there is such a thing on here. Can anyone give me any insight onto this matter?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was just looking over the roster and everything and I was wondering if these characters are in avtice cuase I never see them on or see them post.
List:
Metal Koola
Pikkon
Nezi
Janemba
Android 13
Bido
Bojack
Jeice
Emperor Pilaf
Im just curious cuase I don't see them around or anything not to mention it would giveour new comers peopel to chose from if they are inactive and were put on the inactives lsit. Sorry if im out of place here.
As for permenate fusion the only one to ever receive such a fusion is our current trunks since he used the fusion earrings, I forget the exact name =(, there currently is no other set as of now. So you would only be able to do the fusion that is on the tech list located on the main page.
As for inactives I have been looking into that and am currently in the process of getting rid of our inactive members. Thank you for your concern.
Moderator
Uub
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I know for a fact that MK is trying to get a RP up, I talked to him the other day =X.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Majin Buu
To help nUub out here XD...there is really no way to permanatly fuse yourself with another. Trunks got it for reasons already stated in numours threads so I wont go into it here. Also, He does get any type of power boost that you would get with a fusion through dance so why would you want it?
I hate you o.O
18 Make sure he posts in the active check.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Majin Buu
To help nUub out here XD...there is really no way to permanatly fuse yourself with another. Trunks got it for reasons already stated in numours threads so I wont go into it here. Also, He does get any type of power boost that you would get with a fusion through dance so why would you want it?
He doesn't get the boost because one of the Trunks (mirai?) was wounded by Reijin and basically dead when teh two fused. The earings are the potarra earings.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
If you get no boost, could you do a Namekian fusion for story purposes, with an NPC?
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
I doubt it.
Only fusion we have that gives you a power boost is the fusion on the main site under the tech link.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
I wouldn't mind a namekian fusion in a personal saga, if it was temporary and strictly for story purposes. I, however, wouldn't want to see it in a saga or something like that, so the fusion would have to be over by then.
This is just my input. Don't quote me on it
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
You wouldn't get a boost, but if you wanted to roleplay "fusing with an NPC" and feeling more powerful, that's fine. But you wouldn't actually have more power.
I just talked with Rei about it.
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Majin Buu
To help nUub out here XD...there is really no way to permanatly fuse yourself with another. Trunks got it for reasons already stated in numours threads so I wont go into it here. Also, He does get any type of power boost that you would get with a fusion through dance so why would you want it?
He doesn't get the boost because one of the Trunks (mirai?) was wounded by Reijin and basically dead when teh two fused. The earings are the potarra earings.
Actually... Reijin wounded Chibi Trunks. Future Trunks rushed down to catch him before he hit the ground, and Chibi was dying. Gohan stalled Reijin while throwing Future the earrings. Future put them on he and Chibi, fusing the two together at the moment that Gohan was killed.
Trunks Unified attacked Reijin, and at some point during the fight, Reijin used a technique to absorb Trunks's Ki. Trunks WAS powered up at the time, but Reijin did permanent Ki damage to him in the absorbtion, and he was never able to charge it back. He weakened him to a point that such a regaining was impossible. Ultimately, the fight was never settled.
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
I'll send one of you guys a PM with the details about it, it has to do with what I was talking about with you before BJ.
After I leave Hell and do the many things I have to do on Earth, I'll tell ya about my ideas.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Ok, you still won't get a power boost though.
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
I'm just stating a fact regardless if you expected it or not, it was not meant as an accusation.
I'm interested to hear about your plan though pm it too me.
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Sorry, I'll PM you my idea now...
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Majin Buu
To help nUub out here XD...there is really no way to permanatly fuse yourself with another. Trunks got it for reasons already stated in numours threads so I wont go into it here. Also, He does get any type of power boost that you would get with a fusion through dance so why would you want it?
He doesn't get the boost because one of the Trunks (mirai?) was wounded by Reijin and basically dead when teh two fused. The earings are the potarra earings.
Actually... Reijin wounded Chibi Trunks. Future Trunks rushed down to catch him before he hit the ground, and Chibi was dying. Gohan stalled Reijin while throwing Future the earrings. Future put them on he and Chibi, fusing the two together at the moment that Gohan was killed.
Trunks Unified attacked Reijin, and at some point during the fight, Reijin used a technique to absorb Trunks's Ki. Trunks WAS powered up at the time, but Reijin did permanent Ki damage to him in the absorbtion, and he was never able to charge it back. He weakened him to a point that such a regaining was impossible. Ultimately, the fight was never settled.
I was close. >.> The facts get muddled when they are on the boards from multiple people. =\
Quote BJ for my response towards this situation
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Majin Buu
To help nUub out here XD...there is really no way to permanatly fuse yourself with another. Trunks got it for reasons already stated in numours threads so I wont go into it here. Also, He does get any type of power boost that you would get with a fusion through dance so why would you want it?
He doesn't get the boost because one of the Trunks (mirai?) was wounded by Reijin and basically dead when teh two fused. The earings are the potarra earings.
Actually... Reijin wounded Chibi Trunks. Future Trunks rushed down to catch him before he hit the ground, and Chibi was dying. Gohan stalled Reijin while throwing Future the earrings. Future put them on he and Chibi, fusing the two together at the moment that Gohan was killed.
Trunks Unified attacked Reijin, and at some point during the fight, Reijin used a technique to absorb Trunks's Ki. Trunks WAS powered up at the time, but Reijin did permanent Ki damage to him in the absorbtion, and he was never able to charge it back. He weakened him to a point that such a regaining was impossible. Ultimately, the fight was never settled.
Lies, don't listen to him. I have a secret uber power you guys just don't know about it yet! >.>
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
We've done permanent fusion before, and it was involving Namekians. I can't believe nobody mentioned Kamiccoro Diamoun. That was a special case for a saga and ultimately was reversed, but it can happen, you can do it, it's all very contextual though.
|