Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Simple question
#1
Is the lookout empty, or is anyone (ie, Mr. Popo) there to tell you about what they have (ROSAT & pendulum room)? I was wondering because it may affect a development in my Spiritken training. No, I'm not going to use the ROSAT for it, but I may be using the serene nature of the lookout to refine Buu's technique. If I see a good IC reason I might jump into the pendulum room, but that's it.

Summary: is the lookout empty or is anyone there?
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#2
as far as NPCs Dande and popo, Korrin is n his own place too I think.

As for PC's, well that something you have to find out. Be best to ask in the rp disscussion board.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Thanks for the quick answer 18, I'll work in Dende and Popo. Once I get to that point I'll make a notification on the RP Discussion to say that Super Buu is currently at the lookout, so anyone passing there (I'm looking at you, Uub and Bebi) knows that Buu is present. Aside from those two in the ROSAT, I think it's devoid of PCs.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)