Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thread Error
#1
Keep trying. It happened to me a few times yesterday.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#2
Vj has been working on the boards, thats the only possible explanation I can come up with, it's nothing serious in my opinion everything should be ok soon enough.
#3
Probably it's from when the board can't connect to the roster to pull the alliance/planet/ki info.
#4
Hmm. I can see your fight thread; when was the last time you checked it?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#5
PM me your password and I'll see if it works on my end for your account. Are you needing to post your last post for the fight?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#6
I just tried it and I guess it's just on your account, for some reason.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#7
I don't know, but that's in the RP.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#8
Yeah...heres a little problem for me...the same thing is happening for my last Hell post. I need it to get the active check cleared out...

Help?
#9
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...14089&sid=
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#10
Thank you very much sir.
#11
You are in Hell, and we'll just have to get VJ to look into it for now.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#12
What's your service provider? Could be parental settings accidentally turned on or something like that. It's the only thing I can think of. I doubt it's a technical problem on the forum end, you'll have to mess around with your settings and figure out a way to unblock it.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#13
Well, I just noticed something bizarre. On your roster, you have over the starting stats, but your ki still reads the starting ki amount (999,900). So I think there may be something wrong with your roster. The new updates linked the forum to the ki amount on your roster, so that could well be it.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#14
Ah, you're right VJ. I thought I was onto something there, too Sad

What puzzles me is that you seem to only be sometimes getting it. You still seem to be able to visit this thread fine, and others...
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#15
Nail do you have AIM? If so please contact me on Cream Soda Neko, I'll try something.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#16
Problem fixed, topic locked.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)