12-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Though it's just a power up, I was wondering if I can make it manipulate Piccolo's body structure, basically, a fusion of his Bio Armor and his SNS/UNS(when I get them) abilites, giving him a look my like the Guyver?
|
About SNS/UNS
|
|
12-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Though it's just a power up, I was wondering if I can make it manipulate Piccolo's body structure, basically, a fusion of his Bio Armor and his SNS/UNS(when I get them) abilites, giving him a look my like the Guyver?
12-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Yea. It won't effect his power or anything, though
12-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Ok, cool and thanks, I only wanted it for character enhancement reasons anyway.
I just figured that having Shapechange, SNS, and Kaioken, that somewhere in there Piccolo's body should just start freaking out. Thanks again. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|