Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quest
#1
Quote:Music of the Night
Planet: Earth-sei
TP Rewards: 40
Zeni Rewards: 5000
Done?: No
Description:
Requirements: Combined Power Level of at least 50,000,000
Difficulty: Difficult

Earth is under threat. A more terrible force threaten's it's balance than any has ever threatened before. Government intelligence reports of a terrorist organization calling themselves "Nosferatu's Children" have been committing horrendous acts of violence against citizens for the past few months. Nobody has been prepared to acknowledge their existence, especially as during a raid on the Nosferatu's Children headquarters the Earthling Elite Squadron were single handedly wiped out by one of the members alone. The world is desperate. The government have issued a state of emergency and are appealing for a group of fighters willing to take on this task. To avoid suspicion from the public, these fighters are to attend a "Tag team tournament" to establish who will go on the mission. Then it is a matter of overcoming the demonic members of the terrible cult. Nosferatu's Children have five chairmen. Vantu Borkstiv is in charge of the espionage society, specializing in spying and other types of black operation. He carries vital information on the rest of the organization. Information which must be obtained immediately, should the group stand any chance of accomplishing their task. The rest is up to them.

Can I do this by myself? I meet the level requirement, but it says combined ki.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
I think it was designed as a group quest, but I have no problems with letting you do it by yourself since you more then surpass the requirments.

Let Burter have his say before you start it though, I could be wrong.
Reply
#3
I talked to her in IM and gave my opinion. I said it should be okay to do it alone if you have the power level, but don't quote me on it
Reply
#4
Look at the reward.

It has to be done as a group. For future reference, here's the official ruling:

If a quest has a requirement of a "combined" ki level, it can only be done by a group.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#5
How many people is defined as a group?

I thought the question would go with this thread.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#6
2+
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)