Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pm
#1
I have the quick links.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#2
Odd. I still have both links as well (at the bottom and to the right of the User CP button).

O.o
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#3
Hey. Mine's gone too. =\

EDIT: My bad. I forgot Rad banned me again. I reset it.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#4
User CP

Edit Options

Can members send you private messages?
Select this option if you want to allow other members to send you private messages. Yes No

select yes.
Reply
#5
Remember to do that everytime you get banned. For some of you, that's really important.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Remember to do that everytime you get banned. For some of you, that's really important.

So how comez dat happened 2 me.

Cause I've banned you before.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)