Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roster
#1
Can't, unless we remove someone, I've been waiting for VJ to get on to see about making a "Placeholder" because your character isn't in there.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Don't spam...

=/
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Just replace King Chapa 18, that's not a common character and their not active.
Reply
#4
Yea. Just replace un-common characters.

Uub, I think it's about time to trim the inactive fat again.
Reply
#5
Pass is qwerty, change it asap.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Yea. Just replace un-common characters.

Uub, I think it's about time to trim the inactive fat again.

agreed.
Reply
#7
Raditzu and Reijin can add characters.
Reply
#8
>.> We don't have that luxury, were forced to rename current pages.
Reply
#9
Yes, and Raditzu and Rei aren't on 24/7.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#10
I can add characters.
Reply
#11
No you can't >.>
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)