12-17-2005, 12:24 AM
Can't, unless we remove someone, I've been waiting for VJ to get on to see about making a "Placeholder" because your character isn't in there.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Roster
|
|
12-17-2005, 12:24 AM
Can't, unless we remove someone, I've been waiting for VJ to get on to see about making a "Placeholder" because your character isn't in there.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
12-17-2005, 12:42 AM
Just replace King Chapa 18, that's not a common character and their not active.
12-17-2005, 01:16 AM
Yea. Just replace un-common characters.
Uub, I think it's about time to trim the inactive fat again.
12-17-2005, 01:37 AM
Pass is qwerty, change it asap.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
12-17-2005, 01:42 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr agreed.
12-17-2005, 02:38 AM
Raditzu and Reijin can add characters.
12-17-2005, 02:40 AM
>.> We don't have that luxury, were forced to rename current pages.
12-17-2005, 02:41 AM
Yes, and Raditzu and Rei aren't on 24/7.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
12-17-2005, 02:51 AM
I can add characters.
12-17-2005, 02:51 AM
No you can't >.>
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|