Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
My character was put inactive since I had a lack of time and couldnt RP during the time of the roster check. I read the About Inactives post from Uub, saying that whichever character is put inactive is gone. If I reapply as the instructions state, does this mean I have to start at point blank?
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
No, you'd keep your points as long as no new users joined as your character before you contacted us and got a post up. So if you can get a post up, you'll just be reactivated.
Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
Allright, thanks. Then I better get my act together.
EDIT: Btw, do I have to reapply in the joining board?
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Post in the Join forum sayying who you are and that you are reactivating your account.
Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
Ill do that after I RP to prove that im still around
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
Meh I just had usual problems, nothing extraordinary so I didnt think I wouldnt be able to RP.
Anyway, sorry for causing you guys trouble.
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
Eh.....I'm not inactive yet. My last RP was 12 days ago, not 14. Either way, I'm getting one up today...but y'all were a little early on that one.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
Is it to late to now? And if not, can I have a link?
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Yeah, its too late, but you'll be reactivated. We apologize for any confusion cause. The active check was ended early.
EDIT: Panbuukin, I just set you back to active.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
Thanks Rad, you save lives with your coolness. And your X-TREMEness can feed many villages.
EDIT: And I just put a post up as well. So long inactive board!
EDIT 2: And is there anything we can do about me getting my TP for this week? If not, no big deal. At least I'm not inactive...
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
I gave you 20 TP, PBK. Its probably a little more than you usually get, but it was our mix-up. Enjoy.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
I wub you Raddy...
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Panbuukin
Thanks Rad, you save lives with your coolness. And your X-TREMEness can feed many villages.
EDIT: And I just put a post up as well. So long inactive board!
EDIT 2: And is there anything we can do about me getting my TP for this week? If not, no big deal. At least I'm not inactive...
You mean his Quantum XTREME! =D
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Warned for spamming, Turles. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
STOP SPAMMING
EDIT
I love HF.
EDIT by HF: <3
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Should I make another response to this thread, or will it just be deleted again?
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I don't know what happene dto your original response. I started replying to it, but then when I did it showe dthat it was gone. I believe your original post went along the lines of "Do we really need to be *that* strict?" My response: I felt it warranted a warning. It was blatant spamming, nothing more. Sometimes a pre-warning is given--I only do that if I see fit. If otehr staff disagree with my methods they can tell me so, but I don't believe anything has really been said save for one thing that was settled.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
I guess I'm still adapting to how strict things have become. It's obvious that Turles didn't mean any harm by his comment, and I would have thought a warning for spamming on this forum would have been issued to more severe circumstances.
Then again, I'm not staff, so it doesn't matter what I think.
Tough break, Turles.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
We've told people constantly not to spam on this board, and we issue pre-warnings, but no one listens. =/
|