Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About inactivness
#1
My character was put inactive since I had a lack of time and couldnt RP during the time of the roster check. I read the About Inactives post from Uub, saying that whichever character is put inactive is gone. If I reapply as the instructions state, does this mean I have to start at point blank?
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#2
No, you'd keep your points as long as no new users joined as your character before you contacted us and got a post up. So if you can get a post up, you'll just be reactivated.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#3
Allright, thanks. Then I better get my act together.

EDIT: Btw, do I have to reapply in the joining board?
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#4
Post in the Join forum sayying who you are and that you are reactivating your account.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#5
Ill do that after I RP to prove that im still around
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#6
Post here next time

http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...14323&sid=
Reply
#7
Meh I just had usual problems, nothing extraordinary so I didnt think I wouldnt be able to RP.

Anyway, sorry for causing you guys trouble.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#8
Eh.....I'm not inactive yet. My last RP was 12 days ago, not 14. Either way, I'm getting one up today...but y'all were a little early on that one. Big Grin
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#9
Is it to late to now? And if not, can I have a link?
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#10
Yeah, its too late, but you'll be reactivated. We apologize for any confusion cause. The active check was ended early.

EDIT: Panbuukin, I just set you back to active.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#11
Thanks Rad, you save lives with your coolness. And your X-TREMEness can feed many villages.

EDIT: And I just put a post up as well. So long inactive board!

EDIT 2: And is there anything we can do about me getting my TP for this week? If not, no big deal. At least I'm not inactive...
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#12
I gave you 20 TP, PBK. Its probably a little more than you usually get, but it was our mix-up. Enjoy.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#13
I wub you Raddy...

Big Grin
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Panbuukin
Thanks Rad, you save lives with your coolness. And your X-TREMEness can feed many villages.

EDIT: And I just put a post up as well. So long inactive board!

EDIT 2: And is there anything we can do about me getting my TP for this week? If not, no big deal. At least I'm not inactive...

You mean his Quantum XTREME! =D
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#15
Warned for spamming, Turles. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#16
STOP SPAMMING

EDIT

I love HF.

EDIT by HF: <3
Reply
#17
Should I make another response to this thread, or will it just be deleted again?
Reply
#18
I don't know what happene dto your original response. I started replying to it, but then when I did it showe dthat it was gone. I believe your original post went along the lines of "Do we really need to be *that* strict?" My response: I felt it warranted a warning. It was blatant spamming, nothing more. Sometimes a pre-warning is given--I only do that if I see fit. If otehr staff disagree with my methods they can tell me so, but I don't believe anything has really been said save for one thing that was settled.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#19
I guess I'm still adapting to how strict things have become. It's obvious that Turles didn't mean any harm by his comment, and I would have thought a warning for spamming on this forum would have been issued to more severe circumstances.

Then again, I'm not staff, so it doesn't matter what I think.

Tough break, Turles.
Reply
#20
We've told people constantly not to spam on this board, and we issue pre-warnings, but no one listens. =/
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)