Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sunday, Blood Sunday
#1
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=111184

I'm sure Rei will know where I got it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#2
I love U2.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#3
That is pretty sweet.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#4
That's some good skill.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
I had JUST watched this on the site you got it from. That is freakin' hilarious, and makes the video editor in me so happy. GENIUS.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#6
Seen it like a month ago =\

Search "gamma ray burst" on google video, and there's another bush video.
Reply
#7
Not finding it.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...urst&hl=en


There...

I posted it on WHS, and someone replied with the Sunday, Bloody Sunday one.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...urst&hl=en

There was only one problem with that video. It didnt have this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHjIb6trxBI
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#10
I noticed one thing when watching this...its all from the same speech. He has the same tie on the entire time...its almost like he planed it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)