12-21-2005, 06:05 PM
I've been on Vegeta-sei for two weeks, do I qualify for it?
![[Image: 2n7nouq.png]](http://i51.tinypic.com/2n7nouq.png)
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
|
Oosaru(Untrained)
|
|
12-21-2005, 06:05 PM
I've been on Vegeta-sei for two weeks, do I qualify for it?
![]() Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
12-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Updated.
I have no idea why it isn't multiplying your max ki... ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
12-21-2005, 06:14 PM
I was just about to say something about that. It's suppose to be 5,080,625 a person that can fix codeing or whatever will fix.
![]() Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
12-21-2005, 06:23 PM
His name probably isn't in the coding.
Edit: I just noticed that capitalization error, too. Can't recall if keywords are case-sensitive, though.
12-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Or there is a capitalization error, you have Oosaru (Untrained) for me but then Pan has Oosaru (untrained), try it see if it works.
EDIT: Also Bardocks Oosaru(Trained) isnt working for him his max ki should be 17,682,500 ![]() Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
12-21-2005, 06:34 PM
I think that'd be it. It seems that all untrained Oosarus have it uncapitalized, while all trained Oosarus have it capitalized. In other words, the proper coding is:
Oosaru (untrained) Oosaru (Trained) On the same note, Bardock needs his Oosaru capitalization fixed. He's not receiving the 10x bonus.
12-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Yup, I just saw that too about Bardock, I was like WTF hes weak and has Oosaru(Trained). But the capitalization was the prob.
![]() Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
12-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Fixed.
Your problem, Turles, is that your Roster name needs to be "Turlis" instead. So your postbit works correctly, I've changed your forum name. If you absolutely have to have it read "Turles" I can change it back and you can just have a broken postbit. Your choice. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
12-21-2005, 06:41 PM
Nope, its all good; thanks, um what about Bardocks error?
![]() Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
12-21-2005, 06:42 PM
That was fixed as well. I'm sure he's most appreciative of you guys pointing it out.
![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|