12-21-2005, 06:56 PM
I just have a quick question: Alright, now say I go to Baba with the intent of bringing someone back to life. Now, the dilemma is alone I have insufficient funds. Well then I look and notice that together, this person and I have the five thousand zeni required for the ritual. I know that the dead don't have their zeni after they die, but I assumed since they still get zeni after death they probably have a bank account or something.
Now my question is this: is it possible to split the 5k price between two people (one of them being the currently deceased, the other their liason with the living realm)? What I'm getting to is asking whether or not I could pay Baba my share of the 5k for the Ritual, and when the deceased is ressurected, could he run to the bank and get the rest of the cost?
Now my question is this: is it possible to split the 5k price between two people (one of them being the currently deceased, the other their liason with the living realm)? What I'm getting to is asking whether or not I could pay Baba my share of the 5k for the Ritual, and when the deceased is ressurected, could he run to the bank and get the rest of the cost?
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.


![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)