Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Temporary Retirement
#1
Ah damn. =(

Well, cant force inspiration. Best thing to do is take a break.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#2
Alright, bye. Good luck whereever it is that you decide to go. You seem to come and go often, so later man, and till we meet again.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
Moved.

Good luck in all of your endeavours.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Frieza
You bastard. Almost making me miss PC3.
Tch. Like it's gonna make any difference. Tongue Remember Vegeta-sei Rebellion?

Anywho, later. Hopefully you'll return as someone else.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#5
Woot! Spam time!

Im kidding. I actually would like to say that I posted under the assumption that Freiza was William. So, I dont really know this guy... but I said bye anyway. Wheres my medal?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#6
Ten Bucks Brit goes inactive within a month. <3
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#7
Yup. You have something I like to call...

[Image: 60054.jpg]
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Ten Bucks Brit goes inactive within a month. <3

Prepare to send me ten bucks.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Ten Bucks Brit goes inactive within a month. <3

Prepare to send me ten bucks.

>.> I didn't bet anyone in particular.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#10
You bet Brit would go inactive. I bet he won't.
Reply
#11
He'll go inactive. He ALWAYS goes inactive. Tell you what, since its more sure that you'll get it, another picture of BJ. =P
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
He'll go inactive. He ALWAYS goes inactive. Tell you what, since its more sure that you'll get it, another picture of BJ. =P

Deal.

He won't go inactive. I know he won't. You made the wrong bet.

=D

EDIT:

We're betting he'll be inactive in a month. 30 days.
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
He'll go inactive. He ALWAYS goes inactive. Tell you what, since its more sure that you'll get it, another picture of BJ. =P

Deal.

He won't go inactive. I know he won't. You made the wrong bet.

=D

EDIT:

We're betting he'll be inactive in a month. 30 days.

October 17th. Are we including MIA here?
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#14
*Looks forward to day 31.*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
He'll go inactive. He ALWAYS goes inactive. Tell you what, since its more sure that you'll get it, another picture of BJ. =P

Deal.

He won't go inactive. I know he won't. You made the wrong bet.

=D

EDIT:

We're betting he'll be inactive in a month. 30 days.

October 17th. Are we including MIA here?

Sure.
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
*Looks forward to day 31.*
More people should recognize that there are more months with thrity-one days than there are ones with thrity.

Recognize!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)