Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Rob Dougan is the greatest
Edit: maybe not greatest but yeah
Edit2: Not the greatest but good only edited twice cuz i dont wanna start an arguement lol
Edit3: Pikkon can beat every guy in that video....
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Some vicious footage. Loved it.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Recently I've watched so many street fights and other things of that nature, that clip didn't effect me in the slightest.... I don't like it though when they jump someone who's already K.Oed and continue to batter them.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Tch, is that supposed to hurt?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Lord Slug
Rob Dougan is the greatest
Edit: maybe not greatest but yeah
Edit2: Not the greatest but good only edited twice cuz i dont wanna start an arguement lol
Edit3: Pikkon can beat every guy in that video....
Of course, I havn't watched the video yet but I could beat anyone so it doesn't really matter. 8)