Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
What would you do?
Myself? I'd build a giant apartment complex and furnish it, paying 90% of utilities for homeless families to get back on thier feet, and help them out with anything they need to accomplish a decent lifestyle for them, as long as the familys are willing to help themselves, I'd make up the difference.
That probably won't take up a whole billion, SO! I'd probably buy a big ass plot of land in the Dakotas, and build a big ass house for my family (Or series of smaller houses).
Also, I want a fucking fleet of cars from my birth year, (1985) Namely an '85 Corvette ( I know a guy who has one in his garage, MINT FREAKIN' CONDITION).
I have plans for the rest of the money, like filling a pool up with it and just swim in my loot. Possibly make the best damn tree house ever, along with a fort that would pwn the entire neighborhood. Them poor kids and thier cardboard boxes, mwehehe. Don't see their shit with freakin tasers or sniper scopes on THEIR fort!
It has to have a mini bar too. >.>
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
You'd be surprised how much it'd cost to help pay for homeless people's housing.
I'd buy a really awesome house, a helicopter, and fly to all the people I want to meet. Oh, and put the rest in the bank.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Do everything I'd normally do, except whilst flying around in a helicopter. It'd get boring after a while, I'm sure, but until it did I'd be in the cloudsLOLPUNR FOLMFEBOHO
Edit: Wtf, both mine and HF's ideas involve helicopters. Great mind thinks alike?
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Put in $3 million dollars to a cancer fund, $2 million in a diabetes fund, and then use the rest to search for the fountain of youth and THE PORTAL.
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
What would you do?
Myself? I'd build a giant apartment complex and furnish it, paying 90% of utilities for homeless families to get back on thier feet, and help them out with anything they need to accomplish a decent lifestyle for them, as long as the familys are willing to help themselves, I'd make up the difference.
That probably won't take up a whole billion, SO! I'd probably buy a big ass plot of land in the Dakotas, and build a big ass house for my family (Or series of smaller houses).
Also, I want a fucking fleet of cars from my birth year, (1985) Namely an '85 Corvette ( I know a guy who has one in his garage, MINT FREAKIN' CONDITION).
I have plans for the rest of the money, like filling a pool up with it and just swim in my loot. Possibly make the best damn tree house ever, along with a fort that would pwn the entire neighborhood. Them poor kids and thier cardboard boxes, mwehehe. Don't see their shit with freakin tasers or sniper scopes on THEIR fort!
It has to have a mini bar too. >.>
FILLED WITH SMIRNOFF?!?!
EDIT: I'd give our money to our current president! =o
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 41
Threads: 23
Joined: Aug 2006
Buy a trailor, 10 acres of land, pimp it out, and put a lot in the bank.
I'm even too cheap to spend a billion dollars. Har har har.
Posts: 63
Threads: 81
Joined: Jun 2004
I'd buy a small personal island. quite small infact, but off the coast of a real island, like the Virgin Islands, so i could boat over and get stuff i need. I'd build a nice farmhouse, and get a few horses and some sheep. I'd be a shepard, but i'd hire a guy to do the wool shaving, and i'd paint.
And Maybe buy a large Yacht, and travel the world ever so slowly in it.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Panbuukin
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
What would you do?
Myself? I'd build a giant apartment complex and furnish it, paying 90% of utilities for homeless families to get back on thier feet, and help them out with anything they need to accomplish a decent lifestyle for them, as long as the familys are willing to help themselves, I'd make up the difference.
That probably won't take up a whole billion, SO! I'd probably buy a big ass plot of land in the Dakotas, and build a big ass house for my family (Or series of smaller houses).
Also, I want a fucking fleet of cars from my birth year, (1985) Namely an '85 Corvette ( I know a guy who has one in his garage, MINT FREAKIN' CONDITION).
I have plans for the rest of the money, like filling a pool up with it and just swim in my loot. Possibly make the best damn tree house ever, along with a fort that would pwn the entire neighborhood. Them poor kids and thier cardboard boxes, mwehehe. Don't see their shit with freakin tasers or sniper scopes on THEIR fort!
It has to have a mini bar too. >.>
FILLED WITH SMIRNOFF?!?!
EDIT: I'd give our money to our current president! =o
Yes. With Smirnoff.
And wtf? Bush ain't getting any more of my money. >=(
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Do everything I'd normally do, except whilst flying around in a helicopter. It'd get boring after a while, I'm sure, but until it did I'd be in the cloudsLOLPUNR FOLMFEBOHO
Edit: Wtf, both mine and HF's ideas involve helicopters. Great mind thinks alike?
Must be. Helicopter battle?
Panbuukin, why would you think he would need it? The US government spends ~2.8 trillion dollars a year.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Panbuukin
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
What would you do?
Myself? I'd build a giant apartment complex and furnish it, paying 90% of utilities for homeless families to get back on thier feet, and help them out with anything they need to accomplish a decent lifestyle for them, as long as the familys are willing to help themselves, I'd make up the difference.
That probably won't take up a whole billion, SO! I'd probably buy a big ass plot of land in the Dakotas, and build a big ass house for my family (Or series of smaller houses).
Also, I want a fucking fleet of cars from my birth year, (1985) Namely an '85 Corvette ( I know a guy who has one in his garage, MINT FREAKIN' CONDITION).
I have plans for the rest of the money, like filling a pool up with it and just swim in my loot. Possibly make the best damn tree house ever, along with a fort that would pwn the entire neighborhood. Them poor kids and thier cardboard boxes, mwehehe. Don't see their shit with freakin tasers or sniper scopes on THEIR fort!
It has to have a mini bar too. >.>
FILLED WITH SMIRNOFF?!?!
EDIT: I'd give our money to our current president! =o
Yes. With Smirnoff.
And wtf? Bush ain't getting any more of my money. >=(
He's getting all of mine! =o /ignorant
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Begin my dream of making a business for my architecture, working at home with a nice couple million dollar house on the beach set to a look like the Chateau de Chenonceaux. Buy a villa in Italy near Rome and another near Greece both I have a view of the sea and were built to a specific design I created, one of which I would so sexily name "Villa de Jones" on my family's behalf.
Private jet for transportation, a few cars, throw that damn Chubbs get-together flying everyone out to party for a weekend and the rest sent into an account for accumulation in case my future descendants are ever in a bind.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Build an amusment park and invite all you fucks to go...plus, I would pay for you to get on a plane, and pay for the time off at work. Then after that, build a super computer....and two chicks at once.
Posts: 21
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2006
I would buy Fantsy Island where everyone's fantasies come true  . If i can't get that then I suppose I would buy a small island off the coast not too far off from civilization. With whatevers left i would deffinently help things out, foundations, research ect...
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I'd get my mom and maybe brother and sister set up with a nice home with servants and the like, as well as give them money to live off of. Then I would go to England and buy a house with my boyfriend and live off my money for a very long time  .
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I'm surprised Goten and I were the only ones sensible enough to go for interest.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Love is my interest.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
How corny of you. *high five*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 45
Threads: 69
Joined: Jul 2006
Bank it all, and live a normal working life till i'm like 30 or so, go into retirement and would probably never have to worry about anything for the rest of my life.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
That's what prenuptual agreements are for.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|