Posts: 10
Threads: 78
Joined: Aug 2006
Today while doing some sports I was knocked down and my arm broke... Which meens i can't wrte RP

like rael fast, which pisses me off.
The guy who broke it disn't have the nerv to say that he is sorry...
Posts: 21
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2006
8o You should write a letter and complain....
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
8o You should write a letter and complain....
HE CAN'T XD
I'm sorry that was totally necessary. I hope it heals up fast, Ras.
Posts: 10
Threads: 78
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
Quote:Originally posted by Jeice
8o You should write a letter and complain....
HE CAN'T XD
I'm sorry that was totally necessary. I hope it heals up fast, Ras.
Thanks i hope so to, it hurts like hell...
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Hopefully it wasnt your whackoff arm. Reason one to be ambidextrous.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Ouch, well I surely hope that the guy that broke it gets run over by some sort of automobile. I've never broke a single bone in my body, I'm thinking about maybe breaking a finger on purpose just to see how it feels.
That was a joke by the way.......
Posts: 47
Threads: 24
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Suazaa
Ouch, well I surely hope that the guy that broke it gets run over by some sort of automobile. I've never broke a single bone in my body, I'm thinking about maybe breaking a finger on purpose just to see how it feels.
That was a joke by the way.......
Yup same here, i have never broken a bone, had to go to the emergency room, or ever got stung by a bee.
*knocks on wood*
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
I broke my nose when I was like somewhere from 2 to 4 years old, if people tell me I have a Jewish nose I blame it on the break.
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
One time during a massive DBZA tournament, I was in the final three with my best friend and another guy. My friend had broken his wrist at a football game we were at the weekend before, and as a show of good gesture, the other guy dropped out of the tournament.
I won.
Man, I'm a prick.
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
Hopefully it wasnt your whackoff arm. Reason one to be ambidextrous.
My friend was docked marks in our oral presentation for pronouncing ambidexterous 'ampidexterous.'
Lol. Oral.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Oral.
Lol.