Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Movin' out!
#1
As many of you know, I'm soon gonna be leaving the nest and going to Uni. I'll be moving all day tomorrow, and I probably won't be online to answer questions for Idol or anything. I'll have internet access in my room, but I have to connect it all up, and that might not be instantaneous. I could have it all set up on the second day, or it could be a week until my computer arrives. I'm going to be very busy on the first week, not least with choosing my subject modules, so it might not be the first thing on my list.

Now that's out of the way, time to brag. My own room to myself, replete with shower+bathroom, included electricity/water bills, and free internet access! WOOT!

Also, for the first time in my life I'm going to be getting some support, thanks to having now having been properly assessed for Asperger's. They're paying for a personal tutor, someone to help with my coursework, and, as I mentioned above, my own computer. I seriously wish I'd gotten that before I was kicked out of College, but better late than never, eh? Tongue

It might seem like I'm bragging, but I'm just really happy about it. As long as I don't fuck up, this might just be totally awesome. And who knows, maybe I'll make some friends at University too. XD
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#2
Lol, modules.

I expected it today. You and your British time. Also, don't call years twelve and thirteen college, it confuses me. Whoa, you should make sure your tutor is a chix0rz and you have some late study nights. Lol, boobs.

Anyways, good luck and all that jazz.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Whoa, you should make sure your tutor is a chix0rz and you have some late study nights. Lol, boobs.
They asked me whether I'd prefer a male or female tutor, but my mother was sitting right there. So I was like, "indifferent." ='(

And yes! FRREEEEDOOOM! </scoatish accent>
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
I demand we play MP to celebrate. >.>

Congratulations man. Good luck with school.
Reply
#5
Congratulations on starting uni!
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Whoa, you should make sure your tutor is a chix0rz and you have some late study nights. Lol, boobs.
They asked me whether I'd prefer a male or female tutor, but my mother was sitting right there. So I was like, "indifferent." ='(

And yes! FRREEEEDOOOM! </scoatish accent>
xD You should have made a wink towards the person. If it was a guy, they would have known.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Whoa, you should make sure your tutor is a chix0rz and you have some late study nights. Lol, boobs.
They asked me whether I'd prefer a male or female tutor, but my mother was sitting right there. So I was like, "indifferent." ='(

And yes! FRREEEEDOOOM! </scoatish accent>
xD You should have made a wink towards the person. If it was a guy, they would have known.
It was a woman. They looked about 60. I wouldn't have risked it.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#8
Good choice. For someone with Asperger's, you seem to understand people.

Anyways, can you, like, paint your room and such? If so, get Metroid Prime paint.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Good choice. For someone with Asperger's, you seem to understand people.

Anyways, can you, like, paint your room and such? If so, get Metroid Prime paint.

I've learnt through years of experience. Tongue

I definitely can't paint my room. I can't even put pictures on the walls with blu-tac, staples, nails, sellotape or anything. =( I do have a giant pinboard above my bed, however.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#10
Sticky tac. Or is that 'blu-tac'?

You should get a whiteboard. Those own. I need to buy one now; I'd put it in my locker for tests, assignments, and such. I suck at agendas. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#11
I still need to ready all the stuff I'm taking tomorrow. >_< My TV is definitely coming, along with Guitar Hero. It'll be nigh-necessary.

I'm gonna submit my last quests tonight, which should be ample coverage for the last part of Idol.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#12
Congratulations dude! University from the freedom aspect is pretty hardcore. I wish you the best of luck with your course work.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#13
http://www.bathspa.ac.uk/

The site is down. =(
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#14
Aye. Apparently it has its own wikipedia article.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#15
Don't stay gone long. I can't go long without my Buu fix. ;.; Congrats, man. <3
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#16
Bath specialises in science, maths and the like. I'm after a Creative Writing course, and Bath Spa is renowned for that particular course. A bunch of the lecturers are published fiction writers.

And I'm moving in tomorrow, in case you missed that. Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#17
You guys suck at naming universities, I hope you know that.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#18
You're only just moving into Uni now? Kinda late isn't it, or maybe every uni is different. I moved in last week saturday! Yeah, free internet access, not to mention HOT CHICKS everywhere. Campus is so awesome!
Reply
#19
Oh snap! I'm here in my room, with wireless connection! The desktop hasn't arrived and most likely won't for like a month, but yay laptop! It's got a login system for the wireless, and after some tinkering and reading, I discovered how to find my login. So for now, I have internet access. Things are still going to be pretty hectic for the first week, though, and there's a fresher's party in a couple of hours I'll probably be attending. I'll keep you updated. Boh boh boh.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Frieza
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
You're only just moving into Uni now? Kinda late isn't it, or maybe every uni is different. I moved in last week saturday! Yeah, free internet access, not to mention HOT CHICKS everywhere. Campus is so awesome!

Which one?

Kingston University.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)